Good Forgotten 90s Movies

Couple Michael J. Fox joints form the 90s.

Full Movie on YT:

I'm one of the only people I know who ever said they enjoyed the shit out of The Frighteners. Was skeptical because of Fox but really liked him in the role. Lots of good humor. Some cool special effects. Creepy performances by Jake Busey and Jeffery Combs.

I'm one of the only people I know who ever said they enjoyed the shit out of The Frighteners. Was skeptical because of Fox but really liked him in the role. Lots of good humor. Some cool special effects. Creepy performances by Jake Busey and Jeffery Combs.

Now you know another.

fv8bu5D.gif

Own it on DVD. Great flick. Fox kills it.

The Frighteners is awesome

MV5BMjE2NTEwZWYtYzcxYi00MzZhLTg0NDMtNTBhMTM3MjEyMmU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MjkwNjA@._V1_UY1200_CR87,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

end-of-days-movie-poster-1999-1020216063.jpg

large_IPxaDae1XZp9UuS0wqqXBms4aQ.jpg

the-bone-collector.jpg

1999 was a great year for movies, IMO

Stir of Echoes- so underrated. It's a shame it came out when it did- completely overshadowed by the juggernaut that was The Sixth Sense. Meanwhile, they are quite different films despite obviously having a similar trope.

Last edited:
Stir of Echoes- so underrated. It's a shame it came out when it did- completely overshadowed by the juggernaut that was The Sixth Sense. Meanwhile, they are do quite different films despite obviously having a similar trope.

Exactly right.

I saw both at the movies, and was really impressed with Stir of Echoes.
That one was creepy and made me jump a couple times.

I wasn't a fan of Sixth Sense for whatever reason. I thought it was overrated and still do.

You're right. Stir of Echoes is one you don't hear much about thanks to Sixth Sense.

Couple Michael J. Fox joints form the 90s.

Full Movie on YT:

Love this movie.
Has anyone mentiOned mars attack yet

Anybody remember Airborne? It was cheesy as hell, but in a good way. Like a Saved By The Bell kind of cheesy. I kinda liked it

airborne-movie-poster-1993-1020203212.jpg

Back