good guard passing set no gi

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know yuri is said to have a great one as hes known for his passing and lucas lepri has a no gi set as well right?

anyone have experience with either or know of one better?

I have seen the Lucas Lepri one and it is very good.

Ryan hall still has my favorite guard passing set. Yes he wears a gi on the instructional. But he makes sure to show stuff that works in both and he stresses that the gi can be used as a crutch and to not rely on it when you pass the guard. He shows stuff that works for no-gi and if there is a something gi specific then he will cover it but he makes sure primarily that you know how to do all of the techniques and concepts shown without the gi.

I have seen the Lucas Lepri one and it is very good.

Ryan hall still has my favorite guard passing set. Yes he wears a gi on the instructional. But he makes sure to show stuff that works in both and he stresses that the gi can be used as a crutch and to not rely on it when you pass the guard. He shows stuff that works for no-gi and if there is a something gi specific then he will cover it but he makes sure primarily that you know how to do all of the techniques and concepts shown without the gi.

does lepri have 2? one for gi and no gi

Jean Machado has a nice no gi passing section.

Back