good guy with a gun stops kids from getting too noisy; newest shooting

The law states that any add-on that allows a firearm to be able to fire more than one round per trigger pull is considered machinegun.

I was just being informative as I didnt know the rest of the context of your post. Bump stocks should not be illegal under the law you cited

Most likely yes it was that shit they claim is music

This is off topic but isnt it kind of telling that "This is America" is objectively a pretty weak song, but the video is what everybody is talking about?

Maybe that was by intent?

The law states that any add-on that allows a firearm to be able to fire more than one round per trigger pull is considered machinegun.

I don't think a court would support that interpretation when it is pointed out, that every semi-auto rifle, and a belt loop, equals a machine gun.

I don't think a court would support that interpretation when it is pointed out, that every semi-auto rifle, and a belt loop, equals a machine gun.

It has already happened.

This add-on is considered a machinegun.

Bump stocks go through a loophole since the trigger is pressed many times, even if its by an add-on.

“I can’t take this anymore” - liberals when a shooting happens

“We stand united and strong”- when a Muslim smashes a car into people

I stand corrected, it seems that "readily" means anything any idiot can do, like a "bump stock" (yet bump stock arent considered machine guns because technically the trigger is pressed repeatedly).

It definitely is complicated. You can buy parts and legally own the part to make an AK full auto, but it is a felony to install those parts unless you have the proper license. Even then it is illegal to sell those guns to the public.

There is nothing arbitrary about semi auto and full auto... you guys are just fucking retarded

Re-read the thread dipshit. The point was that any distinction made to the firearm in the OP, or any term used for said firearm, or any firearm in general, was utterly irrelevant to the point of the thread.

Read before you join in boy. Just because I beat you up in other threads doesn't mean you need to chase me around here.

It's a fair enough point I guess, but I would hope you would concede that for the topic of guns, where regulatory language becomes key to the conversation, it is really important to have a basic understanding of guns, to have a informed opinion.

Choice of language is only important when the issue turns on specific language. Of course we're going to correct it there, or debate the best choice of language. But here, it's irrelevant, and using to deflect from the argument. It's the deflection that I'm criticizing, not the choice of language.

All of us that aren't felons.

I think you need to review your understanding of the word dictate.

You seem to think voting gives everyone absolute power, this is incorrect.

Re-read the thread dipshit.

No amount of context is gonna make what you said any less retarded. The difference between auto and semi auto is not arbitrary as you called it.

Read before you join in boy. Just because I beat you up in other threads doesn't mean you need to chase me around here.

You seem to be holding onto the past more then I. I dont even know who the hell you are lmao

I think you need to review your understanding of the word dictate.

You seem to think voting gives everyone absolute power, this is incorrect.

dictate doesn't mean absolute power though.

dictate doesn't mean absolute power though.

dictate
verb
dɪkˈteɪt/
  1. 1.
    state or order authoritatively.
    "the tsar's attempts to dictate policy"
    synonyms: give orders to, order about/around, boss (about/around), impose one's will on, lord it over, bully, domineer, dominate, tyrannize, oppress, ride roughshod over, control, pressurize, browbeat;More

2. 2.
    say or read aloud (words to be typed, written down, or recorded on tape).
    "I have four letters to dictate"
    synonyms: say aloud, utter, speak, read out, read aloud, recite
    "he sent for his secretary and dictated a letter"
noun
ˈdɪkteɪt/
  1. 1.
    an order or principle that must be obeyed.
    "the dictates of fashion"
    synonyms: order, command, decree, edict, rule, ruling, ordinance, dictum, directive, direction, instruction, pronouncement, mandate, requirement, stipulation, injunction, ultimatum, demand, exhortation;More

I guess your not familiar with the saying.

No, I got it. It's a common "Americanizing" reference that Russian bots make

How about those stupid black anti-gun SJWs, eh fellow American? Let us drink a beer.

No, I got it. It's a common "Americanizing" reference that Russian bots make

How about those stupid black anti-gun SJWs, eh fellow American? Let us drink a beer.
Feelin' sassy eh?

Choice of language is only important when the issue turns on specific language. Of course we're going to correct it there, or debate the best choice of language. But here, it's irrelevant, and using to deflect from the argument. It's the deflection that I'm criticizing, not the choice of language.

I think it is very relevant. When people talk about assault rifle bans, I am always left wanting in the definition presented for an assault rifle. People seem to think this is easy to identify. I disagree. I know enough about guns not to be ignorant, and I have no clue what a assault rifle is.

Back