good guy with a gun stops kids from getting too noisy; newest shooting

It has already happened.

This add-on is considered a machinegun.

Bump stocks go through a loophole since the trigger is pressed many times, even if its by an add-on.

Yeah, that is a bit different. That actually allows you to effectively aim, and be fully auto.

No amount of context is gonna make what you said any less retarded. The difference between auto and semi auto is not arbitrary as you called it.

Then explain to me what distinction that would make in relation to the OP.

First off, the rifle being semi-auto or auto, wasn't even mentioned. Considering those words were not used by either the article, the TS, or me, this should be entertaining.

You can just admit that you didn't actually read the thread.

I think it is very relevant. When people talk about assault rifle bans, I am always left wanting in the definition presented for an assault rifle.

Yeah, that language would be relevant, if anyone in the thread was talking about an assault rifle ban. No one was. We were talking about an individual with a solid gun safety record brandishing his rifle at a neighbor in some petty dispute. The TS mistakingly referred to the rifle as a "machine gun." Sure, that was wrong. But what in the name of fuck did that have to do with the argument?

Don't sell me the idea that we much use perfect nomenclature in every instance, because in some select instances, that language will be relevant. Apply that to any other context. Lawyers deflecting any legal discussion because someone incorrectly explained the appeals process; or engineers shutting down discussion about environmental policy because someone was off on their specs of an oil rig.

The tactic there, as it is here, wouldn't be sensible. The gun nuts making a fuss over what words used are doing so because they can't offer a cohesive argument otherwise.

This is what voting does, moron.

Dude give it up. You used the wrong word, it's fucking meaningless. Admit a minor misstep and move on.

Your attempts at redefining the word dictate have been totally unsuccessful and do nothing but undermine your credibility.

Im pretty sure "readily" doesnt means a stock piece of metal.

And considering the amount of AK-47s and AR-15s that are readily modified to fire full auto in the hands of cartels i wouldnt say it requires an industrial process to do so.
Full auto is really only useful for suppression fire and is a waste of bullets in any other scenario

Full auto is really only useful for suppression fire and is a waste of bullets in any other scenario

Or when firing into a concert crowd.

Its a good ban.

Dude give it up. You used the wrong word, it's fucking meaningless. Admit a minor misstep and move on.

Your attempts at redefining the word dictate have been totally unsuccessful and do nothing but undermine your credibility.
You might want to take your own advice. I used the word exactly how it's meant to be used. For some reason you pick a weird hill to die on.

imagine if he caught his wife cheating

Please don't shoot me, good guy with a gun who jokes about me getting shot and posts deranged shit about guns and tyranny online.
He'll stay right where he is, pull his pud and clean his gun like he does every night.

Back