Good job NAC, way to protect the fighter.

Pacemaker Joe

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
DMXdjYRUEAAx5Zq.jpg

So Lee had a staph infection, and a heart rate that was *literally* twice what Ferguson's was... Yea, good to go.

tbh if they cared they would've kept this barbaric sport underground

Idk why the fighters keep getting staph infections. Shower, wash your gear and keep the gym clean and staph infections should no longer be a thing.

Idk why the fighters keep getting staph infections. Shower, wash your gear and keep the gym clean and staph infections should no longer be a thing.
Well if guys are allowed to fight with them just imagine what's going on in those gyms...

You're comparing him to Anthony Padilla. Different guy.

View attachment 289495

So Lee had a staph infection, and a heart rate that was *literally* twice what Ferguson's was... Yea, good to go.
If his heart rate had been two beats higher he would have been pulled from the fight. His vitals are clearly othostatic (heart compensating due to low blood volume). That infection and weight cut was bad.

Well if guys are allowed to fight with them just imagine what's going on in those gyms...
I know some fighters don't shower nearly as much as they should and other's have talked about using the same handwraps for an entire fight camp without washing them... Damn lazy asses lol. If I was a fighter and got a staph infection I'd be pissed because it definitely wouldn't be my fault.

@FedorGOAT our case for a Healthy Lee continues to grow.

I will go as far as saying it has already been established that if Lee was healthy then, he would have surely won that fight. Between those two Lee was clearly the superior fighter, but the circumstances going to that fight & the situation he was in,didn't help him in his case.

Back