good mma strikers with short reach

i love when guys kick i
i would recommend studying marciano, but he fought in too much of a crouch for mma. being so low and off centre makes you horribly vulnerable to the switch kick and step up knee.
drill all the time to single/double leg kicks especially inside leg so im not so worried about kicks

i love when guys kick i

drill all the time to single/double leg kicks especially inside leg so im not so worried about kicks
fair enough, it's something to be aware of though. it really comes down to what your best weapons are and which side your most comfortable moving to.

i dont believe in always moving away from the "power hand" for all i know the guy has a great lefthook and im just walking into his hook at that point tbh as a striker ii like when they go towards my jab side as i can pick them off with my hooks and lead hand all day

i mix it up being aware and a high guard if you always go one way a half way decent guy should be able to realize it and u wont be able to surprise him and he can develop a tactic in beating you or shutting your offense down at the least

Igor Vovchanchyn's MMA was a minor hit in MMA.

Back