Social Google employee's anti-diversity Manifesto getting in-house support

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
https://motherboard.vice.com/amp/en...utm_source=motherboard.vice.com-RelayMediaAMP

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...ifesto-show-anti-diversity-views-have-support

A google engineer anonymously voiced his opinion on how the "diversity" they're pushing at Google is no good. Women and minorities are not performing well and that they should have a diversity of ideology instead of diversity of racial groups and minority genders. It also said Google should not offer programs for underrepresented racial or gender minorities.

He even mentions that females are not performing well because it's biological.

The day after this happened, it's showing that this guy is getting some in-house support for his views.

It also says that Google discriminates against employees with conservative leanings.

Let me see... is google doing OK these days?

Yeah?

Then I guess they're entitled to hold whatever corporate views on diversity they want.

And employees who don't like it are entitled to stfu or get a new gig. Or in this case, accept their counseling like a good little cuck.

Conservatives love corporate rights, until a corporation adopts a view they don't like.

I love how conservatives bitch about how liberal these big tech companies are... Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc.

Here's a question: if they don't like it, why don't conservatives make their own tech companies that don't suck?

Last edited:
The guy is a hero who is going to be cruxcified at the altar of political correctness when they inevitably find out who he is. It takes patriots like him to push back against the Lennin like push to adopt the mantra
From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs

Women and minorities are not performing well and that they should have a diversity of ideology instead of diversity of racial groups and minority genders.

I bet he wasn't complaining about the abilities of the male Indian and Asian minority engineers though...

I bet he wasn't complaining about the abilities of the male Indian and Asian minority engineers though...

There's a reason why there's Chinese signs in engineering buildings in a lot of the top engineering universities across the country. Asians have a very large fraction of STEM in the country.

He didn't say that women are biologically inferior. He said that women and men have different interests, underpinned by biological factors, and that a sex disparity in tech fields doesn't equate discrimination. Since very few women go into tech, going out of your way to hire women means excluding a large portion of the candidate pool and picking lower quality candidates.

The guy is a hero who is going to be cruxcified at the altar of political correctness when they inevitably find out who he is. It takes patriots like him to push back against the Lennin like push to adopt the mantra

Yeah, everyone knows Marx's only real beef with the capitalist class was that they didn't have enough women and people of color within their ranks.

Keep fighting the good fight, alanb. You is woke.

You can't talk like that at skynet. How about they not concern themselves with diversity of race and gender, or ideological diversity, and maybe, maybe, base filling positions on merit and who can best do the job they're being paid to do? Has anyone ever pitched them that idea? Kind of creepy that the people who agreed with it all "wish to remain anonymous" and that other lesbo wants HR to step in.

From the autist's manifesto:

Status is the primary metric that men are judged on, pushing many men into these higher paying, less satisfying jobs for the status that they entail. Note, the same forces that lead men into high pay/high stress jobs in tech and leadership cause men to take undesirable and dangerous jobs like coal mining, garbage collection, and firefighting, and suffer 93% of work-related deaths.

What a fucking maroon.

Let me see... is google doing OK these days?

Yeah?

Then I guess they're entitled to hold whatever corporate views on diversity they want.

And employees who don't like it are entitled to stfu or get a new gig. Or in this case, accept their counseling like a good little cuck.

Conservatives love corporate rights, until a corporation adopts a view they don't like.

I love how conservatives bitch about how liberal these big tech companies are... Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc.

Here's a question: if they don't like it, why don't conservatives make their own tech companies that don't suck?

Translation: discrimination is accepted as long as I don't like that group. Derp derp.

Classy prick you are.

<SelenaWow>

Translation: discrimination is accepted as long as I don't like that group. Derp derp.

Translation: Conservatives and libertarians think private companies should have the right to discriminate in hiring in whatever way they so choose. Unless they're discriminating against white guys.

Classy prick you are.
People get to hold whatever views they want, right?

And to quote Mitt Romney, corporations are people, man.

So who is this guy to tell Google it doesn't have a right to the diversity platform it wants?

Especially seeing as he seems to have no problem cashing their checks.

Where were his deep convictions about diversity on the day of his job interview, I wonder?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back