Google employee's anti-diversity Manifesto getting in-house support | Page 48

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by WorldofWarcraft, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RIPWarrior Black Belt

RIPWarrior
    That was a long time ago when conquering was the thing to do. Slave labor was used in many countries, white and non white. Slavery was ended by white people, get over it. The black population is currently not ruined by white people.

The evil people running the show flooded every community with drugs and guns. You think just black people were targeted? Do you place any blame on the greedy black people that sold the drugs? They sold out and sold their souls so to speak. They didn't have to use drugs or possess the illegal guns.

Hood life all day is a black problem not a white one. They should be spending their money and time more wisely.

Your stance is beyond fucked up.

2. dontsnitch Gold Belt

dontsnitch
    I agree, with the exception that for the sake of accuracy, I would say that the focus should be on culture not race. But when you say that you don't want too many different people, would that include, say Russians who are "white", or say, Chileans who are also "white"?

Other than that, I agree that countries shouldn't run as a social experiment to see how many different cultures we can cram in without regard for the host nation and it's existing culture.

3. RIPWarrior Black Belt

RIPWarrior
    Yes I don't think too many Russians or Chileans or who ever should be let in en masse which would allow them to group up, form enclaves and not have to learn the language.

dontsnitch likes this.
  4. covenant Brown Belt

covenant
    All part of the plan. Not the one you have in mind though.

RIPWarrior likes this.
  5. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    Why else would they be engineering white majority countries out of existence as part of a large scale top down strategy?

Surely, it is because they are just looking to benefit white people..

At some point, peoples world views need to be updated to a working one that actually reflects reality, rather than some revenge fantasy they are overcome with (which is based on the same broken world view).

RIPWarrior likes this.
  6. dontsnitch Gold Belt

dontsnitch
    Brilliant response by Peterson.

7. IDL Gold Belt

IDL
    This interview on Bloomberg is pretty decent and is only 8 minutes long. You could tell the reporter is trying to lead him, but he does a pretty good job of not falling for it.

8. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
  9. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    Washington Post referring to Jordan Peterson as a Right-Wing YouTube personality and Demore as a Right-Wing hero.

<36>

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 12:45 AM
    Left Hook Lacy and WhitebeltXL like this.
  10. Fawlty Silver Belt

Fawlty
    Now that they have shitcanned the guy, would it be appropriate to update the title to say that his manifesto got outhouse support?

11. Juventud Jason David Frank Belt

Juventud
    We have the scared white pussy majority running their genocide shtick across 3 threads today. Impressive.

I can't even begin to imagine how you're going to cry when you even come close to losing the majority white status you think is terrible.

12. RubberGuard5 Brown Belt

RubberGuard5
    How do you know it was intentional? And what was the motive?

13. Lord_Impaler Purple Belt

Lord_Impaler
    Do you know what a classic british liberal is?

14. Hog-train Brown Belt

Hog-train
    And how are you going to enforce this "white people staying the majority?"

Are you going to physically force all white people to breed more to up their birthrate?

Are you going to stop minority residents from banging?

Exactly how do you think this can be accomplished in a free country?

You're living in some dreamworld. You're never going to have this "white utopia" you want.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 10:09 AM
  15. dontsnitch Gold Belt

dontsnitch
    A liberal that calls everyone a c%#t?

16. Bay Area Silver Belt

Bay Area

Yeah, everyone is dropping the act. Trump has brought out all the closet racists as well.

17. Bay Area Silver Belt

Bay Area
    The white majority is dangerous now... speaking from a black perspective. A demographic shift will only be beneficial to me

18. Vagitarian Brown Belt

Vagitarian
    Wow, I'm actually starting to feel bad for you. You have so much angst and you cause it for yourself. I really couldn't care less about what you personally think but I tried reasoning with you and I can see there is no reason behind your thought process.

Nothing like this has ever happened? If we are going to go by your hyper-paranoid view of whats going on, it has has happened for centuries. You really think the countries and ethnic groups that exist today were always here? You think cultures haven't gone extinct before?

The Japanese for example have made it a mission since the feudal era to wipe out every single non-Japanese off their islands until recent times. You never hear of the Okinawans or the Ainu, those people were being genocided and replaced. A few people who look different moving into a country that you have no right to claim other than being the same skin color as some guy completely unrelated to you is not genocide.

I can go on and on about real examples of genocide, the shit you spend your nights worrying about happened for real to other people and worse. Yet here you are, you special little snowflake worried about the slightest thing upsetting the delicate realities in your head.

There still is. You can argue how the playing field has become more equitable, but to pretend the effects of history has no bearing today is just idiotic. Not even a lifetime ago Blacks could associate with whites, or even walk past them on the street. Not even a hundred years have past since extreme job discrimination was rampant in our communities.

Our founding fathers didn't think of women and blacks as equal human beings so let's not use them for reference. And I think of myself as American. So do all my friends, white or non-white. It's people like you who come at us claiming we're not patriotic and that we need to leave to make space for your imaginary friends.

19. Bay Area Silver Belt

Bay Area
    No. Fuck you. I'm not ever getting over enslavement, mass rape, and mass murder. The grudge will always be there.

20. Vagitarian Brown Belt

Vagitarian
    LOL you're really winding him up. You're the exact kind of person he keeps trying to stereotype me into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.