Social Google employee's anti-diversity Manifesto getting in-house support

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Fuck you. I'm not ever getting over enslavement, mass rape, and mass murder. The grudge will always be there.

How much of it do you remember?

Can you even name just 10 people that were slaves off the top of your head without google?

Can you name 5 slaves that you personally knew?

If you can't -- then why are you so bitter over something that you can't even name 5 victims of?

My great great great grandfather's entire family was slaughtered by Native Americans -- I don't have any grudges. Because that was 150 + years ago. Damn, one side of family atomic bombed the other side and that's in living memory.. The side that got A-bombed Pearl Harbored the other one and led them on death marches. Should I hold grudges against everyone everywhere?

Edit: and if you look at the statistics, it's very likely that you have some European genetics if you're an African American. Average African American is ~25% white and 35% have a white American ancestor. Do you hold grudges against yourself?

Last edited:
My great great great grandfather's entire family was slaughtered by Native Americans -- I don't have any grudges. Because that was 150 + years ago. Damn, one side of family atomic bombed the other side and that's in living memory.. The side that got A-bombed Pearl Harbored the other one and led them on death marches. Should I hold grudges against everyone everywhere?

That argument falls apart the moment one points out that Unlike the atomic bombing and that massacre by Native Americans, were are not talking about a singular event with a definite beginning and end.

Yes slavery ended a century and a half ago, but then the African Americans spent the better part of the next century and a half being treated like second class citizens and being subjected to institutionalized racism that prevented them from bettering himself or his family.

The average African American may not be able to name 10 slaves off the top of their heads, but I would bet my ass that almost every one of them has a living relative who does remember the times when they couldn't get a loan on the same terms as a white person for no other reason than the color of their skin.

That argument falls apart the moment one points out that Unlike the atomic bombing and that massacre by Native Americans, were are not talking about a singular event with a definite beginning and end.

Yes slavery ended a century and a half ago,...

They guy specifically said he wasn't getting over enslavement.

The white majority is dangerous now... speaking from a black perspective. A demographic shift will only be beneficial to me

If you're saying you're afraid of white people because you believe they're dangerous, I'd say that's racist. And frankly, I'm not one of these people that thinks that because you've shared a racist thought that you're morally bankrupt, but I would suggest that you contemplate why you fear white people and if you're okay with other people, even white people, holding the same opinion towards other races, and if you believe you can coexist with them if they also hold this opinion about you. To spell it out, you're arguing against multiculturalism and diversity, which if you haven't heard, is our strength.

No. Fuck you. I'm not ever getting over enslavement, mass rape, and mass murder. The grudge will always be there.

Are you angry at the "white race" collectively for it's members liberating you from the practices of your own people & robbing you of the glory? Or what exactly?

If you're saying you're afraid of white people because you believe they're dangerous, I'd say that's racist. And frankly, I'm not one of these people that thinks that because you've shared a racist thought that you're morally bankrupt, but I would suggest that you contemplate why you fear white people and if you're okay with other people, even white people, holding the same opinion towards other races, and if you believe you can coexist with them if they also hold this opinion about you. To spell it out, you're arguing against multiculturalism and diversity, which if you haven't heard, is our strength.

Let's not pull out the statistics on black-on-black crime compared to white-on-black crime.

Do we really need to go there?

I said the White majority is dangerous... not each and every single white person. I want those numbers evened out.

Let's assume I was Native American. Would you be able to see how I could have the point of view that a White Majority is dangerous?

I said the White majority is dangerous... not each and every single white person. I want those numbers evened out.

Let's assume I was Native American. Would you be able to see how I could have the point of view that a White Majority is dangerous?

No, I don't see why a Native American in the current year should fear anything living in the best country on earth, and one that affords them a lot of aid, but that's besides the point. You're explicitly rejecting multiculturalism unless you're in the majority. You're trying to justify a policy which simply says, "I want less white people". It's racist, no matter how you spin it.

How much of it do you remember?

Can you even name just 10 people that were slaves off the top of your head without google?

Can you name 5 slaves that you personally knew?

If you can't -- then why are you so bitter over something that you can't even name 5 victims of?

My great great great grandfather's entire family was slaughtered by Native Americans -- I don't have any grudges.

Because the effects of slavery are still apparent. Forget slavery if you want... the effects of the entire 20th century are still apparent today. You act like once slavery was abolished, like the minute it was announced, blacks had sunshine and rainbows. You are completely oblivious to the crimes of the Caucasian. Or you make statements like "that was a long time ago, get over it". Then you are totally dumbfounded on how minorities can hold grudges.

No, I don't see why a Native American in the current year should fear anything living in the best country on earth

See this is what I am talking about. Right here. It's like you are oblivious to what the white majority has done to the Native Indian.

Which is why there is no point continuing this conversation.

See this is what I am talking about. Right here. It's like you are oblivious to what the white majority has done to the Native Indian.

Which is why there is no point continuing this conversation.

The key word being has, i.e., past tense. If you're suggesting that the past crimes of white people (even putting aside that all races have committed atrocities) can be used signify that white people today are dangerous, you're explicitly attributing these actions to the color of their skin. It's textbook racism. You're saying that past atrocities were done because the white man is inherently evil, so we must not trust him in the present because there is a correlation there.

I don't even feel the need to apply this reasoning to other races, you should be able to see why this is wrong without the same argument leveled against you, and without pointing out what TheGreatA alluded to.

Because the effects of slavery are still apparent. Forget slavery if you want... the effects of the entire 20th century are still apparent today. You act like once slavery was abolished, like the minute it was announced, blacks had sunshine and rainbows. You are completely oblivious to the crimes of the Caucasian. Or you make statements like "that was a long time ago, get over it". Then you are totally dumbfounded on how minorities can hold grudges.

What do you think of the Mexicans in California harrasing black people out of their neighborhoods, using racial slurs, randomly beating up innocent black people minding their own business,k and the constant targeting of blacks by a lot of Mexican gangs?

Wow, I'm actually starting to feel bad for you. You have so much angst and you cause it for yourself. I really couldn't care less about what you personally think but I tried reasoning with you and I can see there is no reason behind your thought process.

Nothing like this has ever happened? If we are going to go by your hyper-paranoid view of whats going on, it has has happened for centuries. You really think the countries and ethnic groups that exist today were always here? You think cultures haven't gone extinct before?

The Japanese for example have made it a mission since the feudal era to wipe out every single non-Japanese off their islands until recent times. You never hear of the Okinawans or the Ainu, those people were being genocided and replaced. A few people who look different moving into a country that you have no right to claim other than being the same skin color as some guy completely unrelated to you is not genocide.

I can go on and on about real examples of genocide, the shit you spend your nights worrying about happened for real to other people and worse. Yet here you are, you special little snowflake worried about the slightest thing upsetting the delicate realities in your head.

There still is. You can argue how the playing field has become more equitable, but to pretend the effects of history has no bearing today is just idiotic. Not even a lifetime ago Blacks could associate with whites, or even walk past them on the street. Not even a hundred years have past since extreme job discrimination was rampant in our communities.

Our founding fathers didn't think of women and blacks as equal human beings so let's not use them for reference. And I think of myself as American. So do all my friends, white or non-white. It's people like you who come at us claiming we're not patriotic and that we need to leave to make space for your imaginary friends.

You feel bad for me? The only feelings you have are triggered progressive rage. I can feel it.

A lunatic trying to convince me that progress and history through the progressive lens is the right approach. It's not. Progress ruins countries and creates tension. Progressives don't know how to reason. They only respond with pitiful rage.

No nothing like this has ever happened. A global effort by the ruling class to weaken countries and make them easier to control. This is not paranoia but the truth. Also countries have never been taken over by peaceful immigration, it's always been done by force. Do you know how easy it would be for Americans to stop people from flooding their country if given the green light to open fire?

You are actually expecting American culture to be replaced and go extinct. You don't want to do anything about it.

lol a few people? That shows how delusional you are. Saying white Americans now have no claim to the land is also bullshit. You're only saying that now because white people are becoming minorities. You really care about the Natives huh? If you did you wouldn't be saying that the land is now for the entire world. You can stop being so disingenuous.

You don't know what I spend most of my time thinking about. Unlike you I live in reality.

No, there isn't institutional racism.

I have said in the past the only way to stop this madness is by killing every progressive/corrupt politician and exile every progressive citizen lol. You are essentially a traitor to your country when you work to give it up to foreigners and or support evil globalist agendas.

And how are you going to enforce this "white people staying the majority?"

Are you going to physically force all white people to breed more to up their birthrate?

Are you going to stop minority residents from banging?

Exactly how do you think this can be accomplished in a free country?

You're living in some dreamworld. You're never going to have this "white utopia" you want.

Take back control of the media. No more anti white propaganda and no more self centered influence. No more of this just pleasure myself all through out life and not take on the burden of having children garbage being promoted.

Give incentives to have children.

Minorities can do what ever they want.

Seriously limit immigration. There's unemployment but the US needs endless immigration?

America has been majority white. Majority white countries are awesome. Do you disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back