Social Google employee's anti-diversity Manifesto getting in-house support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take back control of the media. No more anti white propaganda and no more self centered influence. No more of this just pleasure myself all through out life and not take on the burden of having children garbage being promoted.

Give incentives to have children.

Minorities can do what ever they want.

Seriously limit immigration. There's unemployment but the US needs endless immigration?

America has been majority white. Majority white countries are awesome. Do you disagree?

The media is controlled by huge corporate conglomerates. No people or group of people can influence what they air.

The news from the internet (where most people get their news nowadays), is a free for all. You are completely free to consume as much white nationalist media as you want. Who is stopping you? There's plenty out there.

Immigration is not this huge problem as you perceive. It is actually quite hard to enter this country (legally.) Illegal immigration is what needs to be stopped - but again that problem is way overblown.

As for this "majorly white" country you want- it will never happen due to the huge number of non-white people in this country. Unless you kick out 160 million people. Not gonna happen.

The media is controlled by huge corporate conglomerates. No people or group of people can influence what they air.

The news from the internet (where most people get their news nowadays), is a free for all. You are completely free to consume as much white nationalist media as you want. Who is stopping you? There's plenty out there.

Immigration is not this huge problem as you perceive. It is actually quite hard to enter this country (legally.) Illegal immigration is what needs to be stopped - but again that problem is way overblown.

As for this "majorly white" country you want- it will never happen due to the huge number of non-white people in this country. Unless you kick out 160 million people. Not gonna happen.

You are terribly wrong. You wouldn't see the eye in the pyramid or the array of other Satanic symbols in logos, tv shows, movies etc everywhere.

Who said anything about white nationalist media? Still bitter I see and have bought into the anti white propaganda.

Immigration is a problem. There's unemployment and the US is letting in over 1 million a year plus illegal immigration. This problem is not overblown. You're saying that because you want a demographic change. Do you honestly think the future of America is going to great? Are you black?

If America can stay at least 50% white it won't be a complete disaster. There will be many areas that are mostly white and awesome. Of course many areas with no white people will turn to absolute shit but there's unfortunately nothing that can be done about that. I want to believe areas being taken over by Hispanics won't turn into South America/Mexico. They might be hostile to non Hispanics but still decent. I could be wrong.

You are terribly wrong. You wouldn't see the eye in the pyramid or the array of other Satanic symbols in logos, tv shows, movies etc everywhere.

Who said anything about white nationalist media? Still bitter I see and have bought into the anti white propaganda.

What is it with you and this "bitter minority" shtick? You've said that multiple times. I'm not bitter at all - quite content actually.

Immigration is a problem. There's unemployment and the US is letting in over 1 million a year plus illegal immigration. This problem is not overblown. You're saying that because you want a demographic change. Do you honestly think the future of America is going to great? Are you black?.

Unemployment is about 5%. Around the same percent it has always been.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

You're saying that because you want a demographic change. .

Stop making assumptions. No I don't - I don't care and people are people to me. I live in NYC so I always grew up with people of all nationalities - Irish, Greek, Korean, Armenian, black, Italian, Jewish,Japanese, Chinese, etc.

Unlike you, IDGAF.

Do you honestly think the future of America is going to great? Are you black?.

I'm Korean and no I don't think America will be great if we have more ignorant and uneducated people like you in the country.

You are essentially a traitor to your country when you work to give it up to foreigners and or support evil globalist agendas.

Who are you talking about here? White people? What about a minority supporting globalist agendas like myself?

What do you think of the Mexicans in California harrasing black people out of their neighborhoods, using racial slurs, randomly beating up innocent black people minding their own business,k and the constant targeting of blacks by a lot of Mexican gangs?

I think it's bad. Is there a point here?

We have the scared white pussy majority running their genocide shtick across 3 threads today. Impressive.

I can't even begin to imagine how you're going to cry when you even come close to losing the majority white status you think is terrible.

Wonderful tasty tears.

White posters on Sherdog are so funny. You people stay getting triggered when your race gets questioned.

White posters on Sherdog are so funny. You people stay getting triggered when your race gets questioned.

It is called "hyperarousal":

A state of increased psychological and physiological tension marked by such effects as reduced pain tolerance, anxiety, exaggerated startle responses, insomnia, fatigue, and accentuation of personality traits.

What is it with you and this "bitter minority" shtick? You've said that multiple times. I'm not bitter at all - quite content actually.

Unemployment is about 5%. Around the same percent it has always been.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Stop making assumptions. No I don't - I don't care and people are people to me. I live in NYC so I always grew up with people of all nationalities - Irish, Greek, Korean, Armenian, black, Italian, Jewish,Japanese, Chinese, etc.

Unlike you, IDGAF.

I'm Korean and no I don't think America will be great if we have more ignorant and uneducated people like you in the country.

Minorities and are jealous and bitter because of white people are being conditioned to hate them and have desires of revenge. They want white people replaced. You sound bitter as fuck to be honest. It's not a shtick, it's the truth.

5% requires over one million a year? Why over one million?

So diverse! Is that why there's so much segregation happening? You should give a fuck.

Do you promote diversity in Korea?

America would be pretty darn great if there were more people like me. Less hostility, less tension, less fragmentation, more love, less corruption, more privacy, less progress.

It is called "hyperarousal":

A state of increased psychological and physiological tension marked by such effects as reduced pain tolerance, anxiety, exaggerated startle responses, insomnia, fatigue, and accentuation of personality traits.

lol sherdog psychoanalysts.

"exaggerated startle responses"

<Prem973>

Minorities and are jealous and bitter because of white people are being conditioned to hate them and have desires of revenge. They want white people replaced. You sound bitter as fuck to be honest. It's not a shtick, it's the truth.

5% requires over one million a year? Why over one million?

So diverse! Is that why there's so much segregation happening? You should give a fuck.

Do you promote diversity in Korea?

America would be pretty darn great if there were more people like me. Less hostility, less tension, less fragmentation, more love, less corruption, more privacy, less progress.

LOL ok - This is like the ramblings of a paranoid crazy person.

Unfathomable that he would be fired for such a rational and non-hateful mission statement.

Okay, closing this one down. We need a v2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back