GOP campaigns took millions in donations from Leonard Blavatnik who is Linked to Russian Oligarchs

Imho, it should be illegal to accept any form of money. We need to get all of this shit out of politics and have people fund their own campaigns.

Yeah but he knows a Russian guy

Yea. I’m surprised the MODS are letting this go. The Thread Title is a complete lie. Even the corrected version of the story clarifies that

Imho, it should be illegal to accept any form of money. We need to get all of this shit out of politics and have people fund their own campaigns.

Laws can be changed. Not sure why you'd want to limit the field of candidates to wealthy people.

Laws can be changed. Not sure why you'd want to limit the field of candidates to wealthy people.

I don't want lobbyists. Whats wrong with successful wealthy people?

This is because the reactionary right wing Supreme Court allowed unfettered campaign financing.

They’ll further ruin America once their new picks get in.
I was talking to a Trumpublican yesterday, and he brought up how Citizen’s United was ruining the country.

I was like, “You are aware that the SCOTUS conservatives gave that judgment and the liberals were against it, right?”

*Pause*

“I don’t care, I just think we need the chaos Trump brings.”

How is one supposed to communicate reasonably with these fools?

Last edited:
I was talking to a Trumpublican yesterday, and he brought up how Citizen’s United was ruining the country.

I was like, “You are aware that the SCOTUS conservatives gave that judgment and the liberal were against it, right?”

*Pause*

The best is when conservatards complain about money in politics and then gloat about their stolen supreme court picks in the next sentence.

I was like, “You are aware that the SCOTUS conservatives gave that judgment and the liberal were against it, right?”

*Pause*

You lost at “talking to a trumpbulican”

Thread title change or dump

The article in question had to issue multiple corrections. One including saying it was a Russian(your Title is Fake)

You are essentially pushing a lie
I fixed it.
Now do you have any comment on politicians taking millions from one individual, with ties to Putin or you going to feign outrage over semantics.
Hell it has been mum around here about the NRA laundering Russian Money.
960x540APtrumplapierre.jpg

How far down the rabbit hole are we willing to investigate?

With such a global online banking system, I would not doubt if both parties (or politicians representing both parties) have been doing this for a while.

I fixed it.
Now do you have any comment on politicians taking millions from one individual, with ties to Putin or you going to feign outrage over semantics.
Hell it has been mum around here about the NRA laundering Russian Money.
960x540APtrumplapierre.jpg

It’s still a complete lie! The guy is NOT Russian. He is a UK/US dual citizen. And h actually seems to have a good reputation

I have not notified any MODS but I’m pretty sure they would change it or dump it

Even the article itself was changed more than once from lazy reporting

As of now your Thread Tiltle is still completely false

Also OP. What you are asking is that politicians do not take money from US citizens who have ANY ties to ANYTHING Russian

You make Joe McCarthy look tame

Hamas does a ton of charitable work. The fuck is your point?

So now a Billionaire US citizen who has done SOME business with Russians is HAMAS

LOL. TROLL ON!!!!

Your real equivalence would be a US Billionaire businessman doing business with a bank that also did some sort of business with HAMAS

So now a Billionaire US citizen who has done SOME business with Russians is HAMAS

LOL. TROLL ON!!!!

Your real equivalence would be a US Billionaire businessman doing business with a bank that also did some sort of business with HAMAS

Well, I can see I was not clear enough for you. You brought up charitable work, as if that made some sort of difference. And then you freaked out, whilst not getting the clear meaning of my post. Coooool.

Back