GOP campaigns took millions in donations from Leonard Blavatnik who is Linked to Russian Oligarchs

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/...connects-russian-oligarch-money-gop-campaigns
Damn the GOP is up to their eyeballs in Rubles.
First the NRA was laundering Russian money to give to GOP candidates and now campaigns are taking them directly.
I guess those Russian Oligarchs are really serious about adoptions. That kind of money gets lots of influence.
They watched the House of Saud throw that kind of money around, and basically have the US military on retainer. The Russian Oligarchs are using their millions to help the orphans.

We really need to get money out of politics, but I believe that horse has already left the barn.

Not sure if this is new phenomenon or not. I guess it is bad enough our politicians can be bought by domestic special interests. Foreign special interests are that much worse.

Yep, I have been saying all along the R's wont say anything about Trump-Russia because they are just as dirty.

This guy is a citizen of the U.S. I don't really see any issue here. This is the tooth fairy compared to the Clinton donor list.

If this is true this is bad and Bill Clinton getting tons of money from China. Is this true?

Yep, I have been saying all along the R's wont say anything about Trump-Russia because they are just as dirty.

I don't know if it is true or not but if it is it sucks really bad.

Since you mentioned the R's how about the D's being fine with Chinese money in the elections?

I don't know if it is true or not but if it is it sucks really bad.

Since you mentioned the R's how about the D's being fine with Chinese money in the elections?
If true, it just as bad.

This is because the reactionary right wing Supreme Court allowed unfettered campaign financing.

They’ll further ruin America once their new picks get in.

Now that the court has decreed corporations are people and money is speech I think it will only require a small additional leap to determine that Russian oligarchs are citizens.

Now now, I heard there's good people on both sides.

Now that the court has decreed corporations are people and money is speech I think it will only require a small additional leap to determine that Russian oligarchs are citizens.
#NoOneIsIllegal
#OpenBordersForOligarchs

Oligarch gets used so much you’d think that they're just applying it to any Wealthy person in Russia to fit a narrative

Last edited:
Thread title change or dump

The article in question had to issue multiple corrections. One including saying it was a Russian(your Title is Fake)

You are essentially pushing a lie

Oligarch gets used so much you’d think that they're just applying it to any Wealthy person in Russia to fit a narrative

Guys not even Russian. He’s a UK/US dual citizen who gives a boat load of cash to charity

Clearly, all of the people who have a problem with Saudi and/or Israeli money in our politics will have a commensurate problem with this.

No, you say?!

Unthunkable!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back