GOP campaigns took millions in donations from Leonard Blavatnik who is Linked to Russian Oligarchs

Leonard Blavatnik also donated money to Obama AND the Clinton Foundation in 2011...this is a nonstory

Are we just calling anything we don't like Russian now?

giphy-downsized.gif

Well, I can see I was not clear enough for you. You brought up charitable work, as if that made some sort of difference. And then you freaked out, whilst not getting the clear meaning of my post. Coooool.

The fact that the guy is NOT a Russian and has a good reputation as a philanthropist is ESSENTIAL to the story

If u can’t see that, it’s on you.

This thread is literally liberals hearing the word 'Russia' and foaming at the mouth. CNN has driven you insane.

Did any of the R's happen to be Jordan, Nunes, Ryan, McConnell, Collins?

Did any of the R's happen to be Jordan, Nunes, Ryan, McConnell, Collins?

Doesn't matter. The guys not even Russian and has given money to both parties

This is literally the definition of fake news

You lost at “talking to a trumpbulican”
I mean... I know I shouldn’t, but sometimes I just can’t help myself.

I get all like, “Come on, we’re all just human, surely we can find some common ground...”

Then, nope.

It’s just up is down with these guys.

I don’t even know what to say back unless I want to get into a truly fruitless argument.

Just change the subject and feel the world die a little.

Last edited:
It’s still a complete lie! The guy is NOT Russian. He is a UK/US dual citizen. And h actually seems to have a good reputation

I have not notified any MODS but I’m pretty sure they would change it or dump it

Even the article itself was changed more than once from lazy reporting

As of now your Thread Tiltle is still completely false

I mean... I know I shouldn’t, but sometimes I just can’t help myself.

I get all like, “Come on, we’re all just human, surely we can find some common ground...”

Then, nope.

It’s just up is down with these guys.

I don’t even know what to say back unless I want to get into a truly fruitless argument.

Just change the subject and feel the world die a little.

There is no common ground with certain. GROups of people. Like evangelicals.

There is no middle ground with a person who believes the known universe is 6000 years old

Now here is a nice place to take a shit.

Back