GOP contender for Paul Ryan's House seat posts racist meme. Twitter bans him

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
GOP House of Rep. contender Paul Nehlen, superimposed a picture of the reconstructed 'Cheddar Man' onto Meghan Markle's face. Twitter banned him.

http://talkradio.co.uk/news/republi...osting-racist-meghan-markle-photo-18021223949

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...len-permanently-banned-from-twitter-1.5809836

DVy_XSAe_U0_AAk_Ask_jpg_large.jpg

Oh and Nehlen supports Trump and supported Roy Moore.

--

For those of you who don't know, Cheddar Man is a paleolithic skeleton, around 10,000 years old, found in Britain. Cheddar Man's DNA shows he did not possess the mutation for fair skin, but did have the mutation for blue eyes. So scientists state he would have had dark to black skin and blue eyes.

Just a word of caution: his skin color may not be as dark as the reconstruction portrays, but it was very likely some shade of dark. And I am also opposed to the open borders apologists, using Cheddar Man as some kind of justification to claim all people are equally native to Britain.

And I am also opposed to the open borders apologists, using Cheddar Man as some kind of justification to claim all people are equally native to Britain.

Why? It's 2018. Don't you think you should advance yourself and move away from barbaric beliefs?

Why? It's 2018. Don't you think you should advance yourself and move away from barbaric beliefs?
What barbaric beliefs?
I am opposed this liberal attempt at using Cheddar Man to say it is ok for the Western world to have open borders, because no one says the same thing about China or Israel or Pakistan or Saudi or Korea or Turkey. I am also opposed to it because that would mean Native Americans can not claim to be native, since everyone is an 'immigrant' from somewhere.

it looks more and more that being dumber than a bag of bricks is a prerequsite for running as a republican, arent there any sane candidates?
or is this 3D chess , making the remaining candidates appear in a better light?

What barbaric beliefs?
I am opposed this liberal attempt at using Cheddar Man to say it is ok for the Western world to have open borders, because no one says the same thing about China or Israel or Pakistan or Saudi or Korea or Turkey. I am also opposed to it because that would mean Native Americans can not claim to be native, since everyone is an 'immigrant' from somewhere.
That a piece of land belongs to one group but not another? Barbaric. What if that other group really needs that land as well in order to survive? Are you just going to say no?

The UK has a rich history of diversity. There were black people during the Roman times in Britain. Undisputed fact.

Those other countries don't have a history of slavery, genocide, colonialism, oppression etc.

If they want to be racist that's fine. Eventually they will see how great the western world has become and in time WILL change their ways.

What do you expect from the GOP? Racist meme-makers that want to take society back to dem good ole days when the rich white man lorded over his slaves and serfs.

And if you dont support this youre a self-hating white man!!!

also he's definately off the wedding invites....

That a piece of land belongs to one group but not another? Barbaric. What if that other group really needs that land as well in order to survive? Are you just going to say no?

The UK has a rich history of diversity. There were black people during the Roman times in Britain. Undisputed fact.

Those other countries don't have a history of slavery, genocide, colonialism, oppression etc.

If they want to be racist that's fine. Eventually they will see how great the western world has become and in time WILL change their ways.
Not subtle enough trolling. 3/10.

I dont understand whats racist about this terribly unfunny "meme"

What do you expect from the GOP? Racist meme-makers that want to take society back to dem good ole days when the rich white man lorded over his slaves and serfs.

And if you dont support this youre a self-hating white man!!!

I bet this asshole got the meme from Russia and willingly posted it on Twitter.

I love how in order to not be a self hating delusional idiot, you have to be racist. Should be an easy win next election.

Also, is everything a meme now? Pictures are memes, videos are memes, text is memes. Memes are memes. Fuck off with this stupid ass meme shit

I laughed. When I first saw the picture in an article I was thinking how creepy it would be to be face to face with that thing in a dimly lit room. Putting that face on anybody's body will bring the lulz.

Im starting a campaign to bring back AOL chatrooms. I can't take much more of this new fandangled bullshit anymore. Im starting a chat oom called "pwns" and I'll be sub zero punting any :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: posting "memes"

Do you disagree with anything I've said so far?
I'm not interested in teaching you how to roleplay more convincingly. If you're interested in a discussion, present your actual beliefs instead of dressing up as a straw leftist.

I'm not interested in teaching you how to roleplay more convincingly. If you're interested in a discussion, present your actual beliefs instead of dressing up as a straw leftist.

I would assume it's hard to think like a leftist. They are some of the most rational and complex people I have ever seen in my life and I can't agree more with their ideas and their vision of the future.

Modern-day English, I believe, are mainly descedants of the Anglo-Saxons, who came from around Scandinavia/Denmark/North Germany in the 5th and 6th centuries (and obviously mainly pushed out/replaced the natives). England itself (and the English) takes its name from the Germanic Angles tribe.

The arguments about who settled into a land first, in my opinion, are null and void, a reminder of kindergarten arguments. The only thing that ever truly matters is who has the power to settle, wherever he pleases.

Back