gordon hayward

He broke the ankle it seems. Can you actually come back from some like that?
i broke my ankle practically the same way in 2000. full recovery. i run and play sports. not an NBA level athlete but im active with no issues.

i broke my ankle practically the same way in 2000. full recovery. i run and play sports. not an NBA level athlete but im active with no issues.

<DontBelieve1>

gotta feel for the guy. Hopefully he has a somewhat quick recovery.

I think that dude from Louisville in the tourney like 5 or 6 years ago was the worst ever though. Just broke his shin in half with the bone sticking out on the sideline.

I was watching that live, and was grossed out. I was at my in-laws, and changed the channel before anyone else could see it. It was shocking.

It was disgusting. Reminded me of the 49er who got his leg snapped on MNF back in the late 90s. yuck

I was watching that live, and was grossed out. I was at my in-laws, and changed the channel before anyone else could see it. It was shocking.

It was disgusting. Reminded me of the 49er who got his leg snapped on MNF back in the late 90s. yuck

Bryant Young. I was flying into SFO that night and couldn't get an earlier flight to go to the game. Played the Giants IIRC in 1998.

What about Theisman?

That sucks. Bayless's tweet about it and LeBron losing another finals was pretty fucked up.

What do you mean by also against the Giants?

The earlier poster referred to Bryant Young's broken leg. That happened against the Giants. You mentioned Theisman -- his broken leg happened when they were playing the Giants as well. Both games on Monday night.

The earlier poster referred to Bryant Young's broken leg. That happened against the Giants. You mentioned Theisman -- his broken leg happened when they were playing the Giants as well. Both games on Monday night.

Ahh... Yes I watched the Theisman one live with LT breaking it.

And that dude from Louisville.
Please don't bring that up. I saw that live. I'm fairly callous when it comes to injury, but the floppy leg thing gets me every time. I'm terrified I'm gonna see it happen live in the UFC on a Thai kick.

Also, the thing this injury revealed is that literally EVERYBODY loves Gordon Hayward. Even Knicks fans were writing condolence letters.

Back