Gordon Ryan Transitioning to Gi

vcmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Accidentally posted this in UFC section rather than Grappling

Can't say I'm not super curious to see how he'll do.. wondering what Danaher has in store to overcoe all that gi intricacies..

I foresee him losing alot in GI.

Can't say I'm not super curious to see how he'll do.. wondering what Danaher has in store to overcoe all that gi intricacies..
This is my initial reaction. A lot of people think he is just going to lose. I don't know, maybe he will lose. I think Danaher is cooking up a really good strategy.

If Gordon roids up to super or ultra heavy he can fight in a weight class with less gi intricacies.

Based on his instagram it turns out roiding up to ultra heavy is his plan for real.
Looking at the 2017 medalists the division seems to be ultra shallow.

Last edited:
If Gordon roids up to super or ultra heavy he can fight in a weight class with less gi intricacies.

Honestly yeah he looks huge in the shit he posts while he has a pump but on his live Instagram pics he looks pretty natty tbh

This was from like a week ago

iMUwbfb.jpg

z5yf8

Last edited:
He should quit skipping leg day(s)

Actually no, he has decent legs, there’s no real reason why he should be adding more size to his legs, having tree trunks leg doesn’t favor guard game...

He won’t lose a lot in the Gi, only the top top guys will beat him in the 1st few months & he will be winning by the end of the year. If he does ultra heavy I can see a path to winning worlds, but I think it’s likely that he wins a world title in 2018. If he sticks with it I think he wins in 2019. We will see the guy has done incredible things already.

If he keeps pumping those gunz they won't fit inside a gi sleeve.

He should transition to being a female and win all the women's divs, too.

At some point people would be wise to stop doubting him

I'm sure in a few years everybody will act like they knew he was the future GOAT all a long

Back