Gordon Ryan vs Vinny Maglhaes

he competes in more then EBI and his sponsors plus his privates and he owns a gym I think
https://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-fighters/gordon-ryan

yeah but besides adcc, who pays any kind of money close to ebi? how much did kasai paid him? not sure how much he won at adcc, absolute winner takes 50 grand, dont know about weight class winner.

Sponsors wont pay him much either, as known as he is in the grappling scene, the grappling scene is minusculous, so cant see him making more than a couple of grand a month.

privates, well I have no idea how many does he give, so I remain silence.

gym? dont know either, but he will harly make more than 10 grand free, hes just starting, he will have to have about 100 students to make any kind of money close from it, does he have 100 students now?

its just too much money for a grappler.

I don't know about every year, but this year I'm guessing he made $200k or close to it. He won 2 or 3 EBIs, got 1st and 2nd in ADCC and did at least 3 super fights that had to pay in the thousands. On top of that he's doing privates and siminars. There is no way he made less than $100K this year and I'd be shocked if he made less than $150K.

I don't know about every year, but this year I'm guessing he made $200k or close to it. He won 2 or 3 EBIs, got 1st and 2nd in ADCC and did at least 3 super fights that had to pay in the thousands. On top of that he's doing privates and siminars. There is no way he made less than $100K this year and I'd be shocked if he made less than $150K.

Gordon won $20k at the ADCC, subbed all guys in one EBI ($20k?) and subbed 2/4 guys in his other EBI.

Gordon also did some other superfights (like the one at the ADCC) and does seminars and privates.

I heard is makes around $200k a year doing what he does. No way he makes that a year in MMA

Plus, maybe Gordan doesn’t want to risk CTE down the road.......that shit’s real.

His recent displays of pressure passing gives him a better chance than I once would have thought; seems like it would translate very well to the gi. The guy I think would really do well though is Eddie Cummings. His defensive guard is so strong and he's so opportunistic with his sub attempts that it seems like he'd be able to rack up advantages at will if he cared enough to commit to the gi.

He's going to get owned in the GI for a while.

Dang, I've never made more than 14k per year. Must be nice!

The skill level in the gi is higher, loads of ADCC are mainly gi guys fighting outside of their sport.

gordon should stop fucking around and jump straight up to mma.

Dude is a beast, has the heart and the mentality to be a beast in there.

I love cjj, but gordon is wasting his time, he should be getting regional fights at least by now.

You're forgetting one thing; Gordon Ryan is juiced to the gills with the finest steroids. If he moved to MMA he will have to kiss goodbye to that crap and face losing his stamina, strength and mass.

You're forgetting one thing; Gordon Ryan is juiced to the gills with the finest steroids. If he moved to MMA he will have to kiss goodbye to that crap and face losing his stamina, strength and mass.

Steroids don’t give you heart, steroids don’t give you a champ mindset, steroids don’t give you technique, all the previous he had already before going full on hulk.

With or without roids Gordon is a special kid.

Depends on the organisation he is fighting in. He can fight in say One FC or Rizin.

Steroids don’t give you heart, steroids don’t give you a champ mindset, steroids don’t give you technique, all the previous he had already before going full on hulk.

Agreed

Plus, if he does it correctly he will still be able to maintain at least some of his added mass/strength

Switching to hgh is a good option because it's extremely difficult to test for

anyone who thinks every ufc fighter is clean is naive

Agreed

Plus, if he does it correctly he will still be able to maintain at least some of his added mass/strength

Switching to hgh is a good option because it's extremely difficult to test for

anyone who thinks every ufc fighter is clean is naive

How can you both support PED’s!? It infuriates me when people use drugs.

Disagree, PED’s give you the extra mile needed to secure the win late in a matchup. Or the added strength at the beginning of one.

Cannot believe I am on a forum discussing PED’s and people are advocating for them. WTF!

Back