Gordon Ryan wants to TKO Kevin Casey in CJJ

Lol. Me and Gordan went back and fourth on FB yesterday. He pretty funny.

Lol. Me and Gordan went back and fourth on FB yesterday. He pretty funny.
He may be the corniest dude ive ever seeb. That kind of sense of humor that makes ur laughs dry up in your throat. To each his own i guess

gordon trains at Renzo's. Gordon via knee explosion.

What was he implying about 1997 Jits? That old school standards were lower ?

no knock on Gordon ryan hes had a fantastic career thus far and really cleaned up at ADCC

but I cant wait for someone else (other than fpena) to tap him or choke him the hell out, so bummed craig jones didn't finish the armbar

Gordon is just getting annoying at this point

He may be the corniest dude ive ever seeb. That kind of sense of humor that makes ur laughs dry up in your throat. To each his own i guess

Ya. He is a cornball for sure but a great grappler.

I don’t know much about Gordon’s training but Kevin at least knows the feeling of being clocked so hard slaps shouldn’t shock him the least bit.

Can he see a sophisticated set-up for a heel hook coming? Probably not. It’d be fun seeing.

I don’t know much about Gordon’s training but Kevin at least knows the feeling of being clocked so hard slaps shouldn’t shock him the least bit.

Can he see a sophisticated set-up for a heel hook coming? Probably not. It’d be fun seeing.

I think Gordon trains under Tom de Blass.
Tom mentioned sparring with gloves with his student like Gordon and Garrry in the past. Not sure how much sparring and it is boxing or mma.

All this chest beating... Why not just do MMA instead of slap jits... Go call out MMA fighters if you want to tko guys...

All this chest beating... Why not just do MMA instead of slap jits... Go call out MMA fighters if you want to tko guys...

I hear you bro, but slap-Jitsu is at least a little close to showing some weaknesses in a particular game than straight Jiu-Jitsu.

I don’t think neither guy is truly trying to be the alpha, I think both just want to make some money in an event that will allow them to heal relatively quick.

Kevin Casey is a nobody, no one wants to see him do mma nor does anyone want to see him grapple. He is trying to get some attention.

but I cant wait for someone else (other than fpena) to tap him or choke him the hell out

I’m a big “Hulk” fan. I think Barbosa won that FTW match they had. I’d like to see a re-match.

I hear you bro, but slap-Jitsu is at least a little close to showing some weaknesses in a particular game than straight Jiu-Jitsu.

You mean being bitch slapped slapped unconscious will expose Kevin Caseys 1997 bjj more than him getting instantly heel hooked?

i dont mind gordon talking shit, because hes willing to go out there and answer for his words one way or the other

and hes in this vid with firas and tonon, i would bet he destroys kevin casey in slap-fu

i dont mind gordon talking shit, because hes willing to go out there and answer for his words one way or the other

and hes in this vid with firas and tonon, i would bet he destroys kevin casey in slap-fu

LMAO @ slap-fu
Also that pass straight to darce around 8:30 was flat out disgusting

You mean being bitch slapped slapped unconscious will expose Kevin Caseys 1997 bjj more than him getting instantly heel hooked?

I’m saying combat jiu Jitsu or slap Jitsu may reveal weaknesses in people’s games period.

Before you get too excited, the key word is: “May” reveal.

Last edited:
Back