Gordon Ryan wants to TKO Kevin Casey in CJJ

Gordon doesn’t even compete in the gi, no gi, dj is not on Gordon’s level, you get there when you win adcc, Gordon is part of the elite.

Dj is boring as hell, plain and simple, why do you think people doesn’t like to watch him compete? How did he do the last time he went vs a wrestler of his caliber? Remember him vs Rustam?

There are lots of guys who based their game on passing and playing guard and are no sub machines, like lo for example, but why isn’t Leandro seen as a bored grappler and dj is... and please don’t bring some racial crap involve into this...

DJ is not on Gordan's level Nogi?
GTFO....He has won NoGi Worlds at BB,recently beat Durinho Nogi, beat Tonen multiple times under multiple Nogi rules including ADCC,beat Lucas Barbosa Nogi,beat LO, Clark Gracie, and Najmi NoGi, but "not on Gordon's level"? LOL...you fan boys I tell ya.... Gordon won ADCC. Quite an accomplishment but his total body of work in grappling doesn't compare to DJ's. Other than ADCC, Gordon's success has been limited to niche rulesets. Why hasn't Gordon competed in NoGi Worlds?

Last edited:
Gordon has been competing ni longer than 2 years, and has already won adcc and has a silver in the absolute. So as long as he doesn’t win adcc (dj) he’s not in his level.

Last edited:
Gordon has been competing ni longer than 2 years, and has already won adcc and has a silver in the absolute. So as long as he doesn’t win adcc, he’s not in his level.

According to that logic Joao Miyao,Lucas Leite,Victor Estima,and Caio Terra aren't on the same level as Orlando Sanchez,Jeff Monson,Davi Ramos,or JT Torres in No Gi. One tournament does not put you a whole level over guys that have far more career accomplishments against superior competition.

According to that logic Joao Miyao,Lucas Leite,Victor Estima,and Caio Terra aren't on the same level as Orlando Sanchez,Jeff Monson,Davi Ramos,or JT Torres in No Gi. One tournament does not put you a whole level over guys that have far more career accomplishments against superior competition.

Joao Miyao,Lucas Leite,Victor Estima,and Caio Terra<MARK FREEKIN' KEER, MUTHAFUKAS!

Gordon hasn’t been competing as long as dj, he’s just starting...

But as a matter of fact, no they are not. Except Orlando, davi jt and monson are above, specially monson.

Gordon hasn’t been competing as long as dj, he’s just starting...

But as a matter of fact, no they are not. Except Orlando, davi jt and monson are above, specially monson.

I think he trains with them...

When the whole Lloyd Irvin the rapist thing was blowing up, he was Irvin's staunchest defender here but at the time claimed to be on the West Coast and not affiliated. But he was also trying to claim to be an unbiased observer - hence he had a reason not to say he trained with them. If he said he trained with TLI, I never saw it.

It's also possible he doesn't train there and his defense of Lloyd Irvin is a race thing.

He didn't respond to my post. If my recollection is incorrect, he can correct me with links.

Last edited:
When the whole Lloyd Irvin the rapist thing was blowing up, he was Irvin's staunchest defender here but at the time claimed to be on the West Coast and not affiliated. But he was also trying to claim to be an unbiased observer - hence he had a reason not to say he trained with them. If he said he trained with TLI, I never saw it.

It's also possible he doesn't train there and his defense of Lloyd Irvin is a race thing.

He didn't respond to my post. If my recollection is incorrect, he can correct me with links.

well, the race thing could be it as well.. I dont see how could anyone support such scum bag as lloyd.

Gordan has failed to win No Gi Worlds at any belt.

I have no horse in this race - I'd love to see Gordon fight DJ - maybe under ADCC rules - but Gordo won nogi worlds as a brown belt in 2015. He won 4 out of 5 (or 5 out of 6) by submission.

Co

Leandro is an explosive scrambler, DJ is super short and stocky and as a tall and lanky guy I'm not really that interested in how he tries to work around the limitations of his inferior genética

Marcel is also short and stocky, his one of the most if not the most exiting grappler ever...

Back