Got hired onto my first political campaign, reps till im out.

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Needed a summer job to pay for tuition.

Dude took one look at my resume and offered me the job. Starting out making good money (for a student), putting issues on the ballot that I actually care about. Potential for quick advancement. Get to set my own schedule. Finals are around the corner. Life is good boys

htUeyLZ.gif

Is the guy whose campaign you're helping out a vegan?

What if he's a savage meat-eating SOB like the rest of us? Will you quit?

Sounds like a shit job. Have fun pretending you’re important like everybody who takes these shit jobs lol.

I don't understand what "reps till i'm out" means. Is that some modern slang or are you and your new boss going to have a bench pressing contest?

Full disclosure: I bench 275, obviously.

I don't understand what "reps till i'm out" means. Is that some modern slang or are you and your new boss going to have a bench pressing contest?

Full disclosure: I bench 275, obviously.
Lol its misc slang

Is the guy whose campaign you're helping out a vegan?

What if he's a savage meat-eating SOB like the rest of us? Will you quit?
Hes a small Indian man and both campaigns are causes I believe in.

Needed a summer job to pay for tuition.

Dude took one look at my resume and offered me the job. Starting out making good money (for a student), putting issues on the ballot that I actually care about. Potential for quick advancement. Get to set my own schedule. Finals are around the corner. Life is good boys

htUeyLZ.gif

Were you the guy outside of Savemart asking for signatures?

Wtf you're the dude that hates Muslims?

Vile and disgusting.

Wtf you're the dude that hates Muslims?

Vile and disgusting.
I don't hate muslims. I hate any ideology that promotes pedophilia, the execution of gays/adulterers/apostates and the subjugation of women.

Lol at Idaho having political issues
What are you guys arguing about, creeks and beavers and shit?

Back