Got hired onto my first political campaign, reps till im out.

Idaho will become the richest state by investing in Bitcoin.

<2>

Yo man send some green my way, someone negged me to the red!

Lol ts you take me back.

unless youre canvassing for Bernie you're just playing yourself.

I don't hate muslims. I hate any ideology that promotes pedophilia, the execution of gays/adulterers/apostates and the subjugation of women.
So Christianity and Judaism too? Fine by me.

So Christianity and Judaism too? Fine by me.
I must have missed that part in the new testament where those positions are advocated for. Judaism? Sure, fair game. They never got a 2.0 that revised the rules.

Yo man send some green my way, someone negged me to the red!

Lol ts you take me back.
those fuckin mods negs are brutal...

here's some rapes....

1z3nti8.gif

gonna blackmail TS with compromising hotel photos

I must have missed that part in the new testament where those positions are advocated for. Judaism? Sure, fair game. They never got a 2.0 that revised the rules.
if you're just gonna throw out the OT in regards to Christianity, then you might as well disregard all the Levitical laws as well. Which modern Christians love to cling to when convenient.

if you're just gonna throw out the OT in regards to Christianity, then you might as well disregard all the Levitical laws as well. Which modern Christians love to cling to when convenient.
Yup. It's a bastardization of Christianity. I'm not Christian, although I used to be. Clinging to old judaic law is absurd and I stand against any Christian that wants to promote or enforce the doctrine. Still, you will be hard pressed finding a modern day Christian in America or Europe that supports executing apostates, gays and adulterers, but you can find hundreds of millions of muslims that support those positions. Equating modern day christians and muslims is silly.

Lol. That's not what it was you heretic.
Oh really? The new testament and Jesus don't abolish judaic law? Are you avoiding shellfish? Do you wear more than one type of fabric? Do you support executing homosexuals?

Last edited:
Oh really? The new testament and Jesus don't abolish judaic law? Are you avoiding shellfish? Do you aware more than one type of fabric? Do you support executing homosexuals?
I think you've had* enough Misc for one day

Last edited:
Oh really? The new testament and Jesus don't abolish judaic law? Are you avoiding shellfish? Do you wear more than one type of fabric? Do you support executing homosexuals?
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Matthew 5:17

I'm confused. What's wrong with the new Der getting his life together going to school and working summer jobs that compliments his education?
"Complement," you fucking Neanderthal. Are you going to community college or some shit?

These assholes won't go away unless we all ignore them. TS is just trolling for the attention he needs so bad, lets make him get it elsewhere. If we're lucky, maybe he won't come back.

Back