Got hired onto my first political campaign, reps till im out.

Good shit Derp, I'm happy for you. I hope this somewhat alleviates the hit you took on the whole cryptocurrency thing

These assholes won't go away unless we all ignore them. TS is just trolling for the attention he needs so bad, lets make him get it elsewhere. If we're lucky, maybe he won't come back.
Uh what?

Do they teach you the meaning of "ad hominem" at East Boise State Technical Community College for Women?
You are aware this isnt the OT right? You off your meds today or what? I'm afraid I dont have the expertise to plug your emotional menstruation today.

I don't hate muslims. I hate any ideology that promotes pedophilia, the execution of gays/adulterers/apostates and the subjugation of women.

Isn't that all of them?

Is this a local politician or some big Idaho player?

If it’s a big player tell him/her that Idaho residents don’t want anymore nuke triggers at the Idaho National Lab.
Thanks in advance.

Is this a local politician or some big Idaho player?

If it’s a big player tell him/her that Idaho residents don’t want anymore nuke triggers at the Idaho National Lab.
Thanks in advance.
It's not for a politician but for ballot initiatives.

giphy.gif

I don't hate muslims. I hate any ideology that promotes pedophilia, the execution of gays/adulterers/apostates and the subjugation of women.

So the Abrahamic faiths among others....

I'm glad you've finally took all of my advice that you were so defensive about in the past.

Like what?

I'm sure you are going to get defensive about this, but here goes:

-You were always arguing with people on here, and that hasn't changed. You take a really offensive and superiority stance. However, it was very clear that you did not have your life together. You now admit that, but back then, you were in denial and defensive about anyone pointing it out.

-You always took a stance as if you were educated. Well it came out that you weren't. You obviously value an education, and now you are taking steps to fix that.

-Most relevant here: you had a post about all of your free time at school and learning new hobbies. I give you the actual useful advice of maybe getting an internship or job that boosts your resume. You are already behind finishing your undergrad. You need to do what the average young 20's guy doesn't - don't dick around and look at the end game the entire time. This is a step in the right direction.

-Lastly, which you haven't took the advice of yet, is that you need to quit being so defensive and argumentative on an internet forum. You are not a happy person - you said so yourself. You can pretend that you are trolling or having fun on here, but it's clear you are miserable doing it.

Just as you are now realizing that you didn't have your shit together, you are going to look back on this time and think "what the fuck was wrong with me". Your insistence on being some sort of expert and wealth of knowledge on cryptos showed up. Now you are jumping onto veganism even though you haven't lived that life for a year. Try to actually be happy with yourself and not wrap your identity in some culture that you just jumped into.

Congrats on the new job. I don't know what's going on in this thread. I thought this was the Mayberry.

Back