Got hired onto my first political campaign, reps till im out.

Congrats on the new job. I don't know what's going on in this thread. I thought this was the Mayberry.
The mayberry has changed a lot over the years. It used to be a really warm friendly community in here and now trolling and hostility are commonplace.

I'm sure you are going to get defensive about this, but here goes:

-You were always arguing with people on here, and that hasn't changed. You take a really offensive and superiority stance. However, it was very clear that you did not have your life together. You now admit that, but back then, you were in denial and defensive about anyone pointing it out.

-You always took a stance as if you were educated. Well it came out that you weren't. You obviously value an education, and now you are taking steps to fix that.

-Most relevant here: you had a post about all of your free time at school and learning new hobbies. I give you the actual useful advice of maybe getting an internship or job that boosts your resume. You are already behind finishing your undergrad. You need to do what the average young 20's guy doesn't - don't dick around and look at the end game the entire time. This is a step in the right direction.

-Lastly, which you haven't took the advice of yet, is that you need to quit being so defensive and argumentative on an internet forum. You are not a happy person - you said so yourself. You can pretend that you are trolling or having fun on here, but it's clear you are miserable doing it.

Just as you are now realizing that you didn't have your shit together, you are going to look back on this time and think "what the fuck was wrong with me". Your insistence on being some sort of expert and wealth of knowledge on cryptos showed up. Now you are jumping onto veganism even though you haven't lived that life for a year. Try to actually be happy with yourself and not wrap your identity in some culture that you just jumped into.

There's a whole lot to respond to here and a lot you got wrong but I appreciate it anyway. You don't have to be in school to be educated. I've always been an avid reader and a science fan. I'm still pursuing my side hobbies in online content creation. I'm taking this job out of necessity because financial aid for the summer is only half of what I calculated it to be. I was originally going to go back to work at the software testing firm I quit in the summer before this opportunity came up.

There's no "veganism" culture. It's a diet predicated on optimal health and the reduction of animal suffering. There is a lot of data regarding the impacts of animal foods on health and on the environment. I don't need to put in X amount of time before I'm allowed to know the data, or talk about it. It is the data that convinced me to change my diet.

Needed a summer job to pay for tuition.

Dude took one look at my resume and offered me the job. Starting out making good money (for a student), putting issues on the ballot that I actually care about. Potential for quick advancement. Get to set my own schedule. Finals are around the corner. Life is good boys

htUeyLZ.gif

Just saying

Lol at Idaho having political issues
What are you guys arguing about, creeks and beavers and shit?

The increasing number of Children of the Corn immigrating

Hope you’re not handling fund raising.

“Sawwy bawse....I put all your money in the lite coin

Back