Got my first kickboxing fight oct 27th glory ruleset any advice?

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’m on the left so I’m taller and I usually use my length but can brawl top with shorter rounds And my opponent being a brawler do you think I risk losing if he entices dumb ga judges by brawling or should I welcome the brawl. Also when I clinch can I throw two top three knees or one? In glory rules

Combat night oct 27th thomasville ga

Attachments

• E1FB24E3-5B21-4B32-B203-FF012790156C.png
    E1FB24E3-5B21-4B32-B203-FF012790156C.png
    915.3 KB · Views: 27
Break him.

But seriously, try to outwork him from the get-go. If there's something that the judges love more than blind aggression is activity, most of the time.

I’m on the left so I’m taller and I usually use my length but can brawl top with shorter rounds And my opponent being a brawler do you think I risk losing if he entices dumb ga judges by brawling or should I welcome the brawl. Also when I clinch can I throw two top three knees or one? In glory rules

Remember the matches are only 3x2min. Don't blow your load in the first round, it's pretty common because of the adrenaline dump. Also keep in mine it's going to be hard to get a finish because of the 16oz and head gear. So make sure that if he lands on you to land equal or more back on him.

Goodluck can I watch online anywhere?

Back