Got my Twitch stream set up!!

The Best JG

Platinum Nation!!
@red
Reaction score
Yooo whats up fellow gamers!! Got my twitch stream set up today!!

Come check it out sometime! Can also watch replays of my sessions, ill leave notes if there was a really good one!!

Today did 2 sessions, a short pubg session that was pretty rough, and a rocket league session with my buddy where we went from gold 3 to plat 1, yeaahh!

Will be streaming some League of legends in near future as well!

Drop me some comments, i just started streaming today so any comments are appreciated!!

Thanks guy!!

What's your stream setup?

Thought about doing this but my upload speed is poverty level despite paying out the ass for internet.

What's your stream setup?
Yeah, I'm curious what mic you're using.

Did you spring for that Blue Yeti?
Haha real basic stuff guys i dont even have any viewers yet!!

Not at home but ill do my best to remember setup:

I think software was OBS or OBS studio something like that, once u link to twitch account all u gotta do is set up a “scene” to control what the viewers see and hit “start stream” button!! Its really easy!

I use my webcam for video and audio, i believe its a logitech 615 1080p

Theres a couple of replays saved, if u check em out drop me some comments on here thanks guys!!

Haha real basic stuff guys i dont even have any viewers yet!!

Not at home but ill do my best to remember setup:

I think software was OBS or OBS studio something like that, once u link to twitch account all u gotta do is set up a “scene” to control what the viewers see and hit “start stream” button!! Its really easy!

I use my webcam for video and audio, i believe its a logitech 615 1080p

Theres a couple of replays saved, if u check em out drop me some comments on here thanks guys!!
So no El Gato?

It's a shitty capture device that WAY too many console streamers use.
Ah ok, i am on PC, i will upgrade my webcam / mic if i can actually get the channel going at any point, but currently still have full time job so will be tough. Im hoping to get fired and claim unemployment while i focus on building the stream, but they arent firing me yet :/

Ah ok, i am on PC, i will upgrade my webcam / mic if i can actually get the channel going at any point, but currently still have full time job so will be tough. Im hoping to get fired and claim unemployment while i focus on building the stream, but they arent firing me yet :/
What are your PC specs?

Playing PUBG and streaming simultaneously is going to require some legit hardware.

Good stuff TS.

Twenty years from now, everyone will have some sort of Twitch stream, podcast, and / or Patreon for their creative works. Might as well get ahead of the game.

What are your PC specs?

Playing PUBG and streaming simultaneously is going to require some legit hardware.
Hmm its been running ok so far, might drop down to 30 fps during paracute if theres a ton of ppl on screen but my pubg been going about 60 fps with stream running, agree with u tho game is super intensive and poorly optimized. Have a friend who runs an absolute monster 1080 ti and ryzen or whatever the new shit is and hes not even maxing out at 144 fps hes hitting like 80-100

I got a gtx 970 and an intel i5 4690k quad core 3.5gh

Good stuff TS.

Twenty years from now, everyone will have some sort of Twitch stream, podcast, and / or Patreon for their creative works. Might as well get ahead of the game.
Nice way to look at it, some ppl say twitch is already saturated but i have faith the industry will continue to grow

Thanks for kind words man

Gonna stream some league of legends in about 10 mins if anyone interested, im plat level, think im diamond 5 in 3s that might be what we playing tonight not sure yet

Back