Got my Twitch stream set up!!

Put your name in the streaming thread might get some followers

i dont watch other people playing videogames, but i respect you many times more now that you put yourself out there. not being sarcastic, props
i watch theradbrad play videogames when i am working and doing other stuff that is productive. anyone that just sits down and watches someone else play a game should just go buy the game and play it.

watching someone play a video game while you are running on a treadmill is better than most TV nowadays.

i watch theradbrad play videogames when i am working and doing other stuff that is productive. anyone that just sits down and watches someone else play a game should just go buy the game and play it.

watching someone play a video game while you are running on a treadmill is better than most TV nowadays.

I'm not bashing people that do, it's just not for me

Nice way to look at it, some ppl say twitch is already saturated but i have faith the industry will continue to grow

Thanks for kind words man
eSport purses and participation has been better than doubling every year for the past decade. Shit really took off in 2012 (largely thanks to Valve...again). The total purse handouts this year were $82m. That will exceed $1bn by 2025. Bank on it. Gaming/hardware sales are also increasing at nearly a boundless rate.

Saturated? Twitch isn't even wet, yet.

Yooo whats up fellow gamers!! Got my twitch stream set up today!!

Come check it out sometime! Can also watch replays of my sessions, ill leave notes if there was a really good one!!

Today did 2 sessions, a short pubg session that was pretty rough, and a rocket league session with my buddy where we went from gold 3 to plat 1, yeaahh!

Will be streaming some League of legends in near future as well!

Drop me some comments, i just started streaming today so any comments are appreciated!!

Thanks guy!!

Twitch was my thing for a while there. I subscribed to multiple channels, gave donations and bit donations, even streamed myself a few times. But I ended up having trouble with Amazon, which by extension caused trouble with Twitch, so I fell out of it. I'll try to stop by and give you a follow when I can, though. Good luck.

Twitch was my thing for a while there. I subscribed to multiple channels, gave donations and bit donations, even streamed myself a few times. But I ended up having trouble with Amazon, which by extension caused trouble with Twitch, so I fell out of it. I'll try to stop by and give you a follow when I can, though. Good luck.
how did amazon effect ur twitch?

anyone that just sits down and watches someone else play a game should just go buy the game and play it.
Football-fans.jpg

how did amazon effect ur twitch?
Amazon is the parent company of Twitch. My Twitch account is connected to my Amazon account, especially with regards to financial stuff on there. I have a really old account with Amazon. I tried to sign in one day and couldn't. I'm still able to sign in to Twitch, but the problems with Amazon effects certain things on there, like I can't give or get bits and stuff anymore because all of the financial stuff is done through Amazon. I also lost all the money I had in my Amazon account.

Amazon is the parent company of Twitch. My Twitch account is connected to my Amazon account, especially with regards to financial stuff on there. I have a really old account with Amazon. I tried to sign in one day and couldn't. I'm still able to sign in to Twitch, but the problems with Amazon effects certain things on there, like I can't give or get bits and stuff anymore because all of the financial stuff is done through Amazon. I also lost all the money I had in my Amazon account.
oh didnt know that, that sucks.. I think i set mine up with paypal

Man i got hammered in league tonight, gonna stream something else in a few

oh didnt know that, that sucks.. I think i set mine up with paypal
I did that too, but with bits and stuff, it had to be done through Amazon. And also I had issues with Paypal too and used other cards to pay for stuff, so...

I did that too, but with bits and stuff, it had to be done through Amazon. And also I had issues with Paypal too and used other cards to pay for stuff, so...
did u use streamlabs? thats who i use never had an issue really

did u use streamlabs? thats who i use never had an issue really
I'm not sure. Perhaps when I subscribed to channels. I've also seen a lot of streamers complain about them.

Back