GoT Season 7 Episode 4 Question

I pretty much agree with this. I'd say Jaime was filled with fear, same as anyone, but he wasn't scared homey. That's the distinction between the guy who charges the battlefield, & the one who curls up in the foxhole.

I mean we're talking about the guy who willingly jumped into a bear pit with one hand. That is arguably the single bravest act in the history of the show.

Definitely.

Still haven't forgiven him for chucking Bran out the window, but he's awesome.

Definitely.

Still haven't forgiven him for chucking Bran out the window, but he's awesome.

I forgave him for that when I realized he'd saved roughly 500,000 people out of sheer humanity.

It's my Vic Mackey scale of overall impact. I can definitely hone in on some ghoulish shit they've done, but wow did they save a shit-ton of lives overall in the big picture.

And as for Jaime, once he jumped into the bear pit that was it, he bought a ticket to heaven with that one. Talk about redemption.

That dragon gif rustled me. I will not accept that this has happened to my dragon.

Shock and awe. News will spread and the Lannister army would be scared shitless to even rally a defense. Until they announced a non-aggression pact.

I thought of it as a "If she couldn't have it, no one would", plus a scene to show dragons burning shit.

Isn't her own army going to suffer? She has a horde of Dothraki unused to cold weather and no supplies.

Yes, unused to cold, but far more use to hardship. The Lannister army, like all things Lannister, have been spoiled with fat and riches compared to other armies. Getting rid of some of that bounty evens the playing field. And in the face of hardship, Dothraki don’t wilt.

She's a pyromaniac with zero military minds on her side that wanted to make a show of force. Something had to burn.

She could have just as easily been burning/melting a wagon train full of gold. She didn't have viewer knowledge that it was already inside.

I meant to post this in the S7E4 thread, but I don't have sufficient privileges.

This may have been asked and answered already, so sorry.

How come Dany burned all of the food the Lanisters stole from the Tyrells?

The scene made a point of showing her burn all the wagons with the provisions.

Why would she do this if she knew she had an army to feed?

Mods can merge this query into the thread I can't post in, if they want to.

She's a woman; you can't expect her to make decisions based on logic:rolleyes:

Yes, unused to cold, but far more use to hardship. The Lannister army, like all things Lannister, have been spoiled with fat and riches compared to other armies. Getting rid of some of that bounty evens the playing field. And in the face of hardship, Dothraki don’t wilt.

They are human. They need to eat same as everyone else. Also they are all jacked so they obviously are used to eating well.

Congratulations, you just put way more thought into it than the writers ever did.

Or maybe they plan to have the Dothraki raping and pillaging for supplies as the ramifications of Dany's rash actions.

Dany has historically, almost everytime, made decisions that speak to her lack of cunning.

Its 100% within her character. She's a terrible General.

Highgarden, aside from their wealth, is known for their bountiful harvest. taking out the provisions for Team Cersei would mean her armies & people will suffer - after all, Winter is coming.

LOL at trying to explain something logically in Got Season 7. The producers didn't bother doing things logically, why should you.

GOT went to shit in season 7, expect nothing logical and the dumbest characters and storytelling ever.

I meant to post this in the S7E4 thread, but I don't have sufficient privileges.

This may have been asked and answered already, so sorry.

How come Dany burned all of the food the Lanisters stole from the Tyrells?

The scene made a point of showing her burn all the wagons with the provisions.

Why would she do this if she knew she had an army to feed?

Mods can merge this query into the thread I can't post in, if they want to.

Because D&D fucked up the best TV series ever. FUCK THEM VERY MUCH.

Well from what I understand Cersei planned to stay inside castle rock. So Danny and her army are free to travel all across the land. I'm sure they can find food somewhere.

It's bad writing, but compared to the rest of the season full of nothing but plot devices and filler, it's not even a footnote.

When the show gets ahead of the books and you have SJWs writing episodes. . .

Back