GoT Season 7 Episode 4 Question

Yes, unused to cold, but far more use to hardship. The Lannister army, like all things Lannister, have been spoiled with fat and riches compared to other armies. Getting rid of some of that bounty evens the playing field. And in the face of hardship, Dothraki don’t wilt.

Dothraki and their horses are gonna suffer in the cold of winter, they're used to hot deserts.

Definitely.

Still haven't forgiven him for chucking Bran out the window, but he's awesome.

He pushed Bran after some quick thinking.

What happens if Bran tells what he's seen?

King Robert goes on a rampage and kills:
Jamie
Cersei
Joffrey
Tommen
Myrcella

And you think Tywin would have just sat back? Would've just started the civil war earlier.

LOL at trying to explain something logically in Got Season 7. The producers didn't bother doing things logically, why should you.

GOT went to shit in season 7, expect nothing logical and the dumbest characters and storytelling ever.

or, maybe I'm using the logic as exercised in the books.

I'm confused is there not food anywhere on that land? Did hunting cease to exist?

The reason Dany burned everything is because it looked good on TV, regardless of logic and common sense.

Yes, that’s how shallow this shit show became in season 7. Fuck it.

I meant to post this in the S7E4 thread, but I don't have sufficient privileges.

This may have been asked and answered already, so sorry.

How come Dany burned all of the food the Lanisters stole from the Tyrells?

The scene made a point of showing her burn all the wagons with the provisions.

Why would she do this if she knew she had an army to feed?

Mods can merge this query into the thread I can't post in, if they want to.

Talking about this moment? I'm guessing that she simply was on the offensive and wasn't even thinking about what was actually in the wagons. I think she just knew they were behind the Lannister forces and probably assumed they had something in them that would help fight off the attack. So she burned them to put the Lannister forces between dragon fire and a cavalry attack.

That's how I viewed the attack. Yes, a rational move would have been to take the goods and use them yourself. I don't think she even thought that far ahead. I think she just wanted to maximize panic and chaos and went to burning. Let's be serious, she just some former slave wife who gained power. She's not really a competent military leader. There's been several nearly fatal mistakes she's made.

Daenerys "I'm here to save the realm from the wicked Lannisters" Targaryen burning the food supply for thousands of starving people.

And this was a relatively small transgression for Season 7.

Game of Thrones is such a fucking stupid, overrated show.

Daenerys "I'm here to save the realm from the wicked Lannisters" Targaryen burning the food supply for thousands of starving people.

And this was a relatively small transgression for Season 7.

Game of Thrones is such a fucking stupid, overrated show.
Yet you keep watching!

I'm fairly positive they only had her do it cause it looked cool. I really don't think it's any deeper than that.

Actually I don't, the only thing I've watched from Season 7 was on youtube.
So you say you don’t watch and follow that up by saying you do watch.

Back