Got Shafted By Protech Mouthguards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overboostin

MMAnalyst
@Orange
Reaction score
Dont buy from Protech Mouthguards!!!! I ordered a mouthpiece from there for $150 back in December, they sent me the mold and I did it and sent it back and nothing since. I have called and emailed them and they keep coming up with lame excuses...7 months with my money and nothing to show for it?? Stay Away

Hey I am just trying to warn others about my experience, if you dont care then dont bother posting.

They have been just fine for me, always returnong my phonecalls etc. I have not got the finished product yet, so I'll let ya'll know

Whats your problem,its only been 7 months.Sheesh!!

My guard took about 7 months also but then I received it. It ROCKS!

i'm still waiting on mine also.. i think i'm on the 4th month with a month of no responses via email.

IF you've read any of the posts about ProTech you'll see that they have tended to take a very long time to produce their mouthguards since their popularity has increased. They also seem to go in and out of cycles of actually contacting customers (you're not the first to post about wonder where your guard is and why you can't contact them).

Everyone has either gotten a guard or gotten a refund from ProTech that I've read about on here. It's pretty well known that you have a long wait for ProTech's stuff now.

Also, they don't really seem to care much about expediting the process. There are other companies that make guards too, but they are less popular and thus there are less reviews on them.

IF you've read any of the posts about ProTech you'll see that they have tended to take a very long time to produce their mouthguards since their popularity has increased. They also seem to go in and out of cycles of actually contacting customers (you're not the first to post about wonder where your guard is and why you can't contact them).

Everyone has either gotten a guard or gotten a refund from ProTech that I've read about on here. It's pretty well known that you have a long wait for ProTech's stuff now.

Also, they don't really seem to care much about expediting the process. There are other companies that make guards too, but they are less popular and thus there are less reviews on them.

Thanks for the info... they seemed like a legit company to me, but I am doubting that I will ever see the finished product after 7 months of waiting. Hopefully they will prove me wrong and follow up with a solid product.

I ordered my Mouth guard back in mid May and have yet to receive my impression kit or a reply to the 3 e-mails I have sent them. So far I am not happy with them.

Tom did a great job with me, and when the mouth guard irritated my gums, he made me a new one, but also fixed the other one. I have nothing but respect for tom and he always got to me by email.

Try www.o-pro.com. The mouth guards are quality, a little cheaper than protech and they answer all e-mails the same day and my turnaround was about two weeks or so.

I ordered mine on June 18 and emailed them last week and they got back to me a few days later saying I should've gotten my impression kit and that they would send another one. Hopefully it gets here this week!

I ordered mine on June 18 and emailed them last week and they got back to me a few days later saying I should've gotten my impression kit and that they would send another one. Hopefully it gets here this week!

Are you currently in El Paso? I ordered from them on 6/18 too and I recieved the impression kit last week.

Are you currently in El Paso? I ordered from them on 6/18 too and I recieved the impression kit last week.

I actually ordered them when I came back to College Station, so I'm not sure. Hopefully this is my lucky week! Did you email them or anything or just wait it out?

I emailed Tom once, but he did not respond and that was about 2 weeks before I recieved my impression kit. I think he sends them out to the billing address, so you might want to check that out.

I emailed Tom once, but he did not respond and that was about 2 weeks before I recieved my impression kit. I think he sends them out to the billing address, so you might want to check that out.

I should still be ok, but I should probably doublecheck that... Thanks for the info!

Suggesting Opro is not a good recommendation. They have cheaper guards but this is a case of getting what you pay for. The difference between a Protech and an Opro is like the difference between an Opro and a boil and bite. Trust me I have both and they are worlds apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back