Gouti was robbed

Not a robbery. Sage probably won 1 and 3 but close decision. Maybe sage is really young but definitely hasn’t earned the hype.

Who's excited for the next Sage fight?
If he'd have fought someone with half a damn brain he'd got
KO'd by the left hook that was there throughout the fight.
Im excited. If he fights someone with half a brain he'd be laying flat on his back. Instead he got his cup huffed.

I don't think there's a robbery if you just give the fight away.

I thought the decision was fair, but close fight.

Another questionnable decision

Sage had some flashes and may lead on volume of strikes *(dunno if he actually does i haven't looked at the metrics but it looked like he did) but Gouti controlled most of the fight and landed the most significant strikes. The holding against the cage was annoying but heh. Sage was also rocked at least 2-3 times.
But even the Sherdog "judges" saw it 2-1 for Northcutt.

111 strikes to 29

Just holding someone isn't fighting.

Lol @ the UFC conspiracy nuts here.

"Privileged" white people will always have haters. Sage grew up in a wealthy supportive family, has top tier genetics, is genuinely nice, and blessed with good looks. People like this are hated because there are a lot of people out there that can't be happy for somebody else when they have it better than them.

Sage won, Gouti literally did nothing with the takedowns.

The fight sucked... The real losers are the fans...

Never forget the first judging criteria is effective striking/grappling.

Sage won in that area. Gouti controlled, but did nothing with it.

Thread title says Gouti was "ROBBED"!

First sentence of OP says decision was "questionable".

Make up your goddamn mind.

I didn't watch the fight super closely or anything but I did not expect Sage to win at all based on what I saw.

Haha I got bored in the third and fast forward the fight, i just took it for granted Sage had lost by that point, what a stinker decision.

Maybe the most obvious robbery I've ever seen, in that I knew the outcome well before the fight was over. Even with Sanchez-Pearson it never occurred to me the judges would mess up *that* badly until I heard the scores.

I get the feeling that even if Sage had been KOd the ref would've just waited for him to recover, and would've ignored any tap he made. It was decided beforehand there was no way Sage would lose, period.

Robbed by jackson-wink for "training" fees

You get no points for crotch sniffing.

Back