Gowdy vs Strzok

This pretty much sums up the right. There are probably millions of people who voted for trump that with this gif and knowledge he sent those texts whould literally "lock him up" for life...with absolutely no accompanying info of the crime associated or any details.
Is that what I said? Spell check must’ve typed all that out without my knowledge, just before I clicked on Post Reply :eek::eek::eek:

You know they already had this exact hearing in private...right?

Of course all things are talked about by both sides prior to one of these hearings. What exactly are you trying to discuss?

Of course all things are talked about by both sides prior to one of these hearings. What exactly are you trying to discuss?
No, I'm saying they literally had a private hearing on this. They didnt discuss it over coffee.

Is that what I said? Spell check must’ve typed all that out without my knowledge, just before I clicked on Post Reply :eek::eek::eek:
1506979885299.gif

No, I'm saying they literally had a private hearing on this. They didnt discuss it over coffee.

As I previously stated, I agree with you and understand that. All legal proceedings are discussed heavily before any public hearing.

I find it amazing the amount of people that support the destruction of American democracy by a hostile coup of deep state globalist attempting to overthrow the US Constitution. A 100 years ago these people would be hung for treason and now we have half of our country that supports the weaponization of law enforcement by one political party. Watergate was not that long ago and what we have now makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play ground game. Its so sad to see our once great country brought to such disgrace and even sadder that the population has become so mindless to actually support treasonous crimes against the republic merely because of misguided misinformed political views.

LMAO, "I'm a dentist by the way, so I read body language really well."

f7d.gif
Makes sense to some extent. Dentists, after years of experience, can observe an individual’s body language and determine how to better conduct procedures on his patients.

If you weren’t so busy sh*tting on EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, 24/7, you might’ve come to a similar conclusion.

Makes sense to some extent. Dentists, after years of experience, can observe an individual’s body language and determine how to better conduct procedures on his patients.

If you weren’t so busy sh*tting on EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, 24/7, you might’ve come to a similar conclusion.
f7d.gif

TDS is STRONG ITT...

grand·stand
ˈɡran(d)ˌstand/
verb
derogatory
gerund or present participle: grandstanding
  1. seek to attract applause or favorable attention from spectators or the media.
    "they accused him of political grandstanding"

Just listened to Gohmert trashing Strzok’s wife, lol.

He didn't trash Strzok's wife. He clearly trashed Strzok for cheating on her.

Strzok is a fucking traitor, and I hope he lands in a federal penitentiary. He and Meuller have both shit on the Constitution and they should be bunk mates.

He didn't trash Strzok's wife. He clearly trashed Strzok for cheating on her.

Strzok is a fucking traitor, and I hope he lands in a federal penitentiary. He and Meuller have both shit on the Constitution and they should be bunk mates.

Would you extend the same sympathy for your President, who has instigated military action without congressional approval?

I would, and I would apply the same metric to the previous president, who was from another political party.

Would you extend the same sympathy for your President, who has instigated military action without congressional approval?

I would, and I would apply the same metric to the previous president, who was from another political party.

^ There is nothing congruent here with what I said. We are talking about a federal agent who indicated support for a silent coup of a duly elected American President, and another federal agent who facilitated searching and seizing the entirety of of a duly elected American President's personal attorney's office in hopes of finding something illegal (and found nothing). Both traitors who took a dump on the U.S. Constitution.

These Republicans should be embarrassed, but we all know scumbags have no shame.

They're all scumbags : Republicans AND Democrats.

Politicians in general are scum

This blind-eye partinship is complete bullshit, if you defended a word from strzok you’re a lying fool, now what you’ve done is pushed the cheatery to the next extreme. Just like the senate changing the confirmation procedure, you will regret this.
I hope Trump cleans house and weaponises the entire alphabet group and I will sit and laugh as he turns your crooked ass party on its ear

Rudy is talking. Of all people

Natasha is a dumbass

Clinton emails happened before her run for president. Trump's investigation happened because of his run. Revisionists....

Back