Gowdy vs Strzok

The only thing I'm not trying anymore is sugar coating shit. The dude is not just corrupt or a criminal...the guy has some real evil in him. Evil indicating demonic.

peter-strzok23.jpg
Louie Gomert says...

The dem bot autism is peaking in this thread lol

The fbi discredited itself and they can’t admit it because their hatred of trump is greater than their belief in America

Well don't leave me in the dark my friend. What reason might that be?
The same reason most people don't get punished. Was the IG report in on the conspiracy? They produced a report, the optics are bad but they found know evidence of any wrong doing that would warrant being fired. I'm not sure what more people want...well I know what the republicans wanted today, and that was to call the guy a liar over and over.

The guy was literally under oath, for the second time with this committee. And they still had to repeatedly call him a liar just because they didn't hear what they wanted to hear.

I get Trey Gowdy, he's smart and clever if not an obvious partisan...but sheesh, Louie Gomert is the most legit retarded dude to ever be in Congress.

Come on you bunch of dummies. You guys keep falling for all the divide and conquer bait. I'm a libtards! I'm a trump tardy! Let's all hate and kill each other! duuurp

You're all fuckin retards
pick a side bitch...or gtfo of freedom land.

5 minutes into undermining democracy and chill and he gives you this look

Dh9_Db_Wu_UYAEDz_M-.jpg

The same reason most people don't get punished. Was the IG report in on the conspiracy? They produced a report, the optics are bad but they found know evidence of any wrong doing that would warrant being fired. I'm not sure what more people want...well I know what the republicans wanted today, and that was to call the guy a liar over and over.

The guy was literally under oath, for the second time with this committee. And they still had to repeatedly call him a liar just because they didn't hear what they wanted to hear.

I get Trey Gowdy, he's smart and clever if not an obvious partisan...but sheesh, Louie Gomert is the most legit retarded dude to ever be in Congress.

found no* evidence

Sure, but a dentist will be able to separate the difference between the normal and the abnormal reactions, more so than the average person.

If you looked at people's faces and stuck a sharp pointy object into their mouth, for your day job, you'd get better at reading faces too. It's pretty obvious.

If you're sticking sharp pointy objects in the people's mouth, you should be paying attention to where you're sticking them.

Just when you thought no one could make Gowdy look more like a dick then his barber.

Strzok: i can't answer questions about an ongoing investigation

Republican: why not? Rabble, rabble, rabble.

Dems: can we release a transcript of the closed door meeting

Republicans: No, We can't release that info, it's part of an ongoing investigation.

d21.gif
Transcripts of closed door meeting aren't public, otherwise they wouldn't be closed door meetings

Would have been awesome if SOMEONE from the FBI would have leaked that Trump was under investigation during the election. It would give reason for the Trump cult to have something to possibly complain about regarding the FBI, presently they have ZERO. All they have is Hannity talking points. Strzok made fools of these idiots today.

The democrats should be charged with Obstruction of Justice after this bullshit

Back