Gowdy vs Strzok

f7d.gif

When you realize you should probably just stop it, Gowdy looks like he shart himself.

Your head is filled with moths and dirt instead of brains.

The Republicans in the House are insane, and beyond partisan. The fact that you think it's the other way is pathetic.
Well his head is filled with moths and dirt. LoL

The best part imo is bringing up Bannon not answer questions from Gowdy under subpoena and not a single Republican shouting to hold him in contempt. Disgusting circus from both parties going on right now.

Sure, but a dentist will be able to separate the difference between the normal and the abnormal reactions, more so than the average person.

If you looked at people's faces and stuck a sharp pointy object into their mouth, for your day job, you'd get better at reading faces too. It's pretty obvious.
Right.
My dentist just canceled an appointment on me because he had to go testify in court as a body language expert.

Right.
My dentist just canceled an appointment on me because he had to go testify in court as a body language expert.
NO shit, next time my dentist asks if I floss everyday, I better not try to lie, because it is easier to lie on a polygraph, then to a dentist.

Back