Grabbing D**ks. DC and his Coach

You really have to re-evaluete your "horseplay" is this for you really horseplay or sausage party?

You never shower with your team then flick someone on the ass with a wet towel? Never smack your mate in fhe nuts or dick? You live a sad humourless life.

What the fuck, lol. Is it weird that I want to know the backstory to this?

Manly Eagles vs the Newcastle Knights hahahaha I remember that and there was nothing in it Sims the grabber was just being goofy and pinched his mates (guy on ther team) dick haha Explained was a game they play hahahahaha he just kinda forgot the camera’s were on em.

You never shower with your team then flick someone on the ass with a wet towel? Never smack your mate in fhe nuts or dick? You live a sad humourless life.
Hilarious prank sex is the best sex anyway

I do not touch their sexual organ no. I think that organ is used for something else than for bro's to play with unless you are having bromance.

I do not touch their sexual organ no. I think that organ is used for something else than for bro's to play with unless you are having bromance.
What if you’re just a little curious...

What if you’re just a little curious...
Nothing wrong with that in this day and age but that guy should not call it horseplay right? like dont bullshit us bullshitters.

Even though Jones is a snitch, shit like this is why I can never root for DC over Jones.
Yeah DC always doing crap like this he always picks on his dwarf boxing coach.

DC's gonna get a torn dick from sex with his wife.

Fuckin AKA
<DisgustingHHH>

LOL dude you need to helax mate

Back