graduation shooting in clayton county georgia

This was an altercation, not a random attack. Didn't get much attention the same way gang shootings don't. Media can't use a handgun shooting to push a semiautomatic ban.

Sucks. This one seems to be an argument that happened to take place in a parking lot outside a graduation and a 40 something year old was shot by the other person over whatever that matter was

That doesn’t have the horror and pure evil aspect of killing dozens of random people for no discernible reason a school shooting does. I’m glad it didn’t turn into that with so many people not far away

This was an altercation, not a random attack. Didn't get much attention the same way gang shootings don't. Media can't use a handgun shooting to push a semiautomatic ban.

Because liberals have never tried to ban handguns. Ever.

Well sure but they've already claimed over and over that they're pro 2nd amendment and only want AR15s banned, to which conservatives said it's obviously a first step to banning other guns. Wouldn't be too smart to start going after handguns before they get the ARs.

Well sure but they've already claimed over and over that they're pro 2nd amendment and only want AR15s banned, to which conservatives said it's obviously a first step to banning other guns. Wouldn't be too smart to start going after handguns before they get the ARs.

Disagreed? handguns kill far more people than ARs. just not as flashy and scary.

Hawaii has banned two that I own so I'm forced to store them elsewhere (or sell). :mad: Not to mention the ones I don't own but would like to. :(

Well sure but they've already claimed over and over that they're pro 2nd amendment and only want AR15s banned, to which conservatives said it's obviously a first step to banning other guns.

*Facepalm*

Wouldn't be too smart to start going after handguns before they get the ARs.

Yes, it wouldn't be too smart going after handguns before already banning ARs.

...But they'll get really pissed off if they're accused of wanting to ban guns!

<TrumpWrong1>

The "Coalition to stop gun violence" was founded in 1974.

It's original name:

National Coalition to Ban Handguns.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_to_Stop_Gun_Violence

I find it so interesting that you were utterly convinced of something that's provably untrue.
Hawaii has banned two that I own so I'm forced to store them elsewhere (or sell). :mad: Not to mention the ones I don't own but would like to. :(

Oh shit, that guy was serious? I thought that was sarcasm.

*Facepalm*

Yes, it wouldn't be too smart going after handguns before already banning ARs.

...But they'll get really pissed off if they're accused of wanting to ban guns!
Ever notice how they say it's definitely not a gun ban because it's not all guns, but were apoplectic when Trump tried to temporarily halt immigration from 7 countries as "definitely a Muslim ban" even though it didn't apply to most Muslims?

He gives a perfect example of the lefties bullshit and you say grow up. When did you become such a shit poster?
When was he not? How did this guy become WR prez? Oh yeah, Court jester proxy!

Back