Grand Theft Auto V - Introduce yourself!!

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think we should get to know each other a little better through GTA.

What vehicles do you guys own?

Cars: Canis Mesa - Obey 9F Cabrio - Declasse Vigero - Coil Voltic - Dinka Jester - Dinka Akuma - Sandking XL

Boats: Seashark

Planes: Mallard

How much money do you have?

$1,185,806

What are your favourite weapons?

Advanced Rifle - AP Pistol - SMG

PlayStation or Xbox?

PlayStation

Do you have a crew? yes or no?

The Unholy Reborn

If anybody else has any questions I would like to add to the OP, let me know!

If you would like to join my crew - PM me. I would really like to have some more members. It would be very appreciated!

I think we should get to know each other a little better through GTA.

Cars: Truffade Adder - Entity XF - Albany Roosvelt - Dewbachee Exemplar - Dinka Jester - Bravado Bison - Bravado Gauntlet - Shitzu PCJ 600 - Obey Tailgater - Gallivanter Baller

Boats: All of them

Planes: All of them : D

Gusenberg Sweeper - Assault Shotgun - Broken Bottle

PlayStation or Xbox?

Xbox

Yes, GYBB (Got Yer Back Bro) they have a ps3 division as well as xbox

Edited the post cause I'm lazy

Cars: None.

Boats: None.

Planes: None.

I can't remember.

The Rocket Launcher and The Sniper Rifle

PlayStation or Xbox?

XBox

No.

If anybody else has any questions I would like to add to the OP, let me know!

Okay.

Edited the post cause I'm lazy

How the hell did you get 90 million?

And I used to own the Entity XF (one of my favourite cars in the game) but then I sold it because I needed the money.

How the hell did you get 90 million?

And I used to own the Entity XF (one of my favourite cars in the game) but then I sold it because I needed the money.

Online>Playlists>Challenges, these french kids uploaded these modded payouts. They're only up for small amounts of time though, got like 10mill a race

Online>Playlists>Challenges, these french kids uploaded these modded payouts. They're only up for small amounts of time though, got like 10mill a race

That's a hack, isn't it?

You probably already know, but back when the game first came out apparently people were hacking and they were giving cash to like.. everybody, my friend got like a billion dollars from some random person. Rockstar eventually took the money away though and he was left with 500K.

I guess I'll ry these challenges out and hopefully get a couple million. Hopefully.

That's a hack, isn't it?

You probably already know, but back when the game first came out apparently people were hacking and they were giving cash to like.. everybody, my friend got like a billion dollars from some random person. Rockstar eventually took the money away though and he was left with 500K.

I guess I'll ry these challenges out and hopefully get a couple million. Hopefully.

Yeah they're really weird not really sure how they work I think rockstar found out and made the maximum payout 250,000

Yeah they're really weird not really sure how they work I think rockstar found out and made the maximum payout 250,000

$250,000 is still pretty good though. I've never enjoyed racing games and shit like that so I've never taken the time to do it in GTA even though I'm actually really good at driving in it, it's easier than almost every other game. I haven't enjoyed a racing game since NFS Carbon.

The racing in GTA really turned me away from it when I did at 15 minute race against my brother and I only got like 600 RP and like $5,000. 15 fucking minutes and that's all I got? screw that.. should be getting the $250,000 for that shit.

Cars: My main car is the Entity. I also have an RH8. It was my first real car. I don't have them fully upgraded because I don't have everything unlocked. Makes me sad.

Boats: I have a boat, but never used it. It was free. I think it is called the speeder.

Planes: No plane senior.

Around $1.6 million.

What are your favorite weapons?

Special Carbine, Assault Rifle

PlayStation or Xbox?

Xbox

Not really.

Level would also be a good thing to add as well as favorite missions. I am currently 69. I usually run Coveted, Mixed with Coke, and Rooftop Rumble when I can get an invite. Always looking for new people to play with.

I think it also needs to be said I am a pure GTA player. I use no glitches or hacks. Everything I have or will get is legit.

Turismo, sultan, z type, carbonizare, jester, entity, adder, sandking(destroyed and for some reason i cant get it back), and a bike which i forget the name.

no planes or boats

$4.1 mil

XBOX

Haven't played GTA5 since I beat the single player for the 3rd time within 2 weeks after it came out.

Did they eventually iron out all the bugs with the multiplayer experience? It seemed promising with the prerelease trailer, but it sucked royally at launch. Is it now what it was intended to be?

Turismo, sultan, z type, carbonizare, jester, entity, adder, sandking(destroyed and for some reason i cant get it back), and a bike which i forget the name.

no planes or boats

$4.1 mil

XBOX
This may help you.

Before we start: Your car still needs to be showing as destroyed in your list of vehicles when you call your mechanic.

So the steps are as follows.

1. Regardless of if you are already outside of your garage in a car go back into your garage and select a car to destroy (this would be best if it was the cheapest one that you have but I wouldn't recommend a bike as these can be delivered to you too fast to complete the glitch)

2. Take this car far enough away from your garage to be eligible for a delivery from your mechanic. (I live in the 205k Apartment so I do this at the life invader building). Destroy the car (You can kill yourself at the same time so as not to attain a wanted level / call Lester to get rid of the wanted level).

3. Go to the closest wall and face it so your back is to the road. Go to your phone book and call Mors Mutual. As soon as you press X / A to confirm that you want to call them continue to spam X / A until the call has ended (try spamming it as fast as possible)

4. As soon as Mors have hung up press and keep hold of Select / Back until the quick action menu pops up and scroll up / down until you get to Request Personal Vehicle.

5. *IMPORTANT* Only press request personal vehicle once and leave the quick select menu open until the car has arrived.

Please note - You do NOT need to call your mechanic throughout this whole procedure. I have a feeling that people are calling their mechanic rather than using the request personal vehicle option in the quick menu.

The car that gets delivered should be a COPY of the car that is being listed as "Destroyed" in your mechanic's list. If this fails (which it has always worked first time for me) then you will need to repeat the process until you are successful.

Please note - The copy car that gets delivered to you will have NO insurance so either get your backside to LSC as quickly as possible or do this in a invite only lobby.

Cars: Elegy RH8, Sandking XL, Akuma, Rat Loader, Gauntlet, Bifta, Oracle, Bullet

Boats: Speeder

Planes: none

How much money do you have? 190,000

What are your favourite weapons? Sniper Rifle, Carbine, Assault Shotgun, Sticky Bombs.

PlayStation or Xbox? PS3

Do you have a crew? yes or no? Yes, 3 actually, but i'm almost always repping EMPR.

cars - sultan, ruiner, Bifta, Sanchez, motorcycle the fast one lol and some others I gotta check when I get home

boats- wavecrasher

planes- buzzard

money - 180k

favorite weapons - sniper, combat pistol, tommy gun, shotty

system - xbox

crew- yea my friends crew but none of them play need a new one

level 72 as well
clean player I don't fuck with the glitches

Ok, bitches. I’m recovering from surgery all week and basically doing nothing but playing gta online for PS4. I have a few drug businesses and a gun running business. So help me out and make some money.

My name on PSN is Omaplatapus. Add me. In the friend request, just put sherdog or something so I know you’re not just some random 10 year old or some shit.

Is online worth getting into for a new player?? I played the game years ago.

I have way too many cars, houses, and planes. Also sitting on about 10 Billion, so there's that.

Never tried any games from this franchise.

Is online worth getting into for a new player?? I played the game years ago.

Sure is. Just that all the cool cars, planes and boats cost a fortune and there are a lot of business opportunities to make money but they are a huge money investment too. Look for sales on CEO Offices and buy a cheap one like Maze Bank and a cheap vehicle warehouse. It's also worth buying a Buzzard attack chopper ASAP.

Back