Grant Metallic Pricing

Vols1891

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I reached out for a price quote on Grant pro fight gloves with metallic coloring, and I was told they start at $1,500 and go up from there depending on any customization you want done. I really wasn’t planning on buying them but was just wondering how they compared to DiNardo in terms of price. I thought they were going to say they were like $750...I couldn’t believe it when I heard $1,500 prior to any customization. Do people actually pay these amounts? Do pro fighters pretty much always get their gloves for free?

Out of curiosity, I reached out for a price quote on Grant pro fight gloves with metallic coloring, and I was told they start at $1,500 and go up from there depending on any customization you want done. I really wasn’t planning on buying them but was just wondering how they compared to DiNardo in terms of price. I thought they were going to say they were like $750...I couldn’t believe it when I heard $1,500 prior to any customization. Do people actually pay these amounts? Do pro fighters pretty much always get their gloves for free?

$1500 is an insane amount for gloves but I’m not surprised especially since it’s Grant. Their stock gloves go for $400, but $1500 is ridiculous even if it’s metallic leather (which should be THAT much more). They say they don’t pay fighters to wear their products but that’s BS to me, and probably give free gloves to top contenders for marketing purposes. Dinardo is around $900 usd and probably more for custom stuff.

$1500 is an insane amount for gloves but I’m not surprised especially since it’s Grant. Their stock gloves go for $400, but $1500 is ridiculous even if it’s metallic leather (which should be THAT much more). They say they don’t pay fighters to wear their products but that’s BS to me, and probably give free gloves to top contenders for marketing purposes. Dinardo is around $900 usd and probably more for custom stuff.

Especially when you consider that pro fight gloves are only used for one fight. I have seen a local club fighter wearing metallic Grants...if he’s paying for them, I would think the gloves alone would eat up most of his purse for the fight!

Back