Grappling - Shaquille O’Neal vs Forrest Griffin

https://sport.gentside.com/forrest-...g-a-l-ufc-performance-institute_art60795.html

As part of its new ' Big Chicken Shaq ' web series , NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal went to challenge Forrest Griffin in a grappling match at the UFC Performace Institute.

https://tv.gentside.com/cf/21063-w480.mp4?st=_tlfkYCsxg0_zDXTJGuWyw&e=1541595916

Loved how Gadelha jumped in.

She clearly wants some of this:

love-hurts.jpeg

FACT OF THE DAY: Shaq is one of the REAL OG hardcore fans.

I’ve been seeing that dude consistently attend UFC fights since UFC 40’s... possibly earlier. I also know he’s been training BJJ on and off since.

Dude would SCHOOL many of you on here with his knowledge on the sport.

<{shaqs}>
<{shaqs}>
<{shaqs}>

Shaq looked bad, no leg work from the bottom, Forrest allowed him to advanced a couple of time. So much for A level.

Kinda cool actually. I'd be interested in watching the whole thing.

Does Shaq have a BJJ belt of any level?

Click on the link in OP then

I did. Dana says more than once it was five minutes, whole thing is less than two and a half with intros and Galheda at the end.

Shaq looked bad, no leg work from the bottom, Forrest allowed him to advanced a couple of time. So much for A level.
lol Shaq is old af and has been retired for years.

Any A level athlete would smesh any UFC champ with just a few days of training.

feel like forest gave up the position many times.. theres no way he could be THAT bad

K easy there.. catching footballs and baseball's is alot different then shooting doubles and headkicks lol..still takes years to develop true fighting skill

Shaq is a cool dude. and him grappling vs Forrest is fun!

lol UFC fighters are part time D level athletes. Lebron would be UFC champ with no training.

Lmao..go watch Stefan struve vs roy nelson fight...LeBron would look alot like that but with worse ground game and striking..

Other sport skills like dunking and passing don't equal or transfer into fighting technique without years of training ..come on get your head on straight

Also LeBron would have to pass USADA first..based on his height and build don't see that happening

That was funny to watch. Poor Forrest, having to be the one to do that bit of fun. Shaq is freaking huge. What a freaking behemoth. He can still move a bit for a guy with no knees or ankles left who never took care of his body when he was actively playing basketball.

Imagine Shaq learning how to put shoulder pressure

Sizematters.jpg

Forrest is retired brou and he would still smash Shaq easily and he is not even a HW.

Back