Grappling - Shaquille O’Neal vs Forrest Griffin

You aren't serious are you?

Greg Hardy has faced guys who are very low level. His opponents don't even have Wikipedia pages and are a combined 5-4. Like another poster said, when you are that big and athletic of course you are going to run through these nobodies. Let's see him face an actual UFC fighter who is decent.
The UFC is the HIGHEST LEVEL OF MMA in the world(allegedly). His athleticism alone has won him many brutal regional Ko's. I think we can agree Hardy would at least win one fight in the UFC, of course he'll eventually run into a guy who just has a massive exp advantage and be defeated. But the mere fact that hardy can make it to the highest level of MMA just based off aggression and athleticism says it all.

https://tv.gentside.com/cf/21063-w480.mp4?st=_tlfkYCsxg0_zDXTJGuWyw&e=1541595916

Loved how Gadelha jumped in.

She clearly wants some of this:

love-hurts.jpeg

LOL @ the arrows.

I bet Shaq isn't that unusual.

You might be right if Lebron had physical toughness. He is a great athlete.

Eh?
It's a popular meme that he's not physically tough. He played with broken fingers in high school, rammed his way into defenders multiple times. There is often an agenda in these team sports; a lot of flopping, so that's a rather different issue.

Holy fuck Forrest is 240! That cut to 205 must have been hard.

Dude was ducking heavyweight his whole career.

thought shaq had trained mma for many years
was interesting
he was at a disadvantage wearing socks

honestly thats like a regular sized man vs tyrion lannister, even if he's well trained, u should throw him off easily
also i thought shaq would have good cardio

You thought Shaq would have good cardio? Based on him bring almost 50? Retired for 10 years? 350lbs? Which of those points screams "good cardio" to you?

Back