Great answer on why is unnacceptable for white people to use the n word

Mod Note: Please avoid typing out the word itself during this discussion, whether it be the ending with er or a. Regardless of the word filter being in place, the site still does not want any of these words being typed out. I'm just passing this down to you. Please avoid doing so. Something like n**** or n word can suffice and only in the context of the discussion itself. Try to be mature in having this discussion.

Why is it so hard to understand that a very small minority, morphs the meaning of a very derrogative word and turn it into something they say to each other and find it disrespectful for you to use it. Do you call your neighbour wife darling?

Oh and if you gonna try to derail this with side conversations or memes, its sad.

I didn't know that white people thought it was still ok to say :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. At least that's what my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:'s told me.

It's our word, we invented it. It's cultural appropriation when anyone BUT white people use that word.

Just because your life is boring and without event/conflict doesn't mean the rest of us live the same way.

Keep telling yourself that bruh and lol at my life without event, I recommend following one of my tour threads. (New one next month!)

Calling someone the N word and then beating them up in front of their family. I'ma call bullllllshit.

How bad do black people want the word to not be used by white people? Enough to not use it themselves? Seems like no.

That is an excellent point. There is a strong attitude of entitlement among some people in the black community where they demand change and special treatment, but are unwilling to change their own behavior and take on the responsibility and restraint necessary to make positive change.

You cannot raise children properly by telling them to do as you say not as you do and you cannot demand that people do things you are unwilling to do yourself. It seems rather hypocritical to tell people how terrible the n-word is and not to say it, but then use it to make money selling music and movies. If you don't want people saying something, then stop saying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep telling yourself that bruh and lol at my life without event, I recommend following one of my tour threads. (New one next month!)

Calling someone the N word and then beating them up in front of their family. I'ma call bullllllshit.
Because no one anywhere gets into physical altercations with shitty neighbors ever. Yeah that never happens. You can believe it or not, makes no difference to me, or the gentleman that got beaten into submission over 1 silly word.

I used to use :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: all the time as a teenager. "Chill, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:." ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, please". It was both funny and rolled of the tongue.

Funny story. One of my friends grew up with a black dude, they were childhood friends. No bullshit, his nickname was C h i n k and he was a funny dude. He had a lot of black friends but he was always comfortable around us and mostly white parties. Anyways, my friend Robbie having grown up with him, would not hesitate to call him a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to get a rise out of him. We were at a party one night and C h i n k picked up a toy gun that was lying around the house and he was playing around holding it like a gangster. And Robbie looks at him and says out loud, that's what happens when you give a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: a gun. So of course, everyone laughs and some random black dude standing near us in a another group overhears and tries to start shit with Robbie. Long story short, it didn't work out well for him. Honestly, I can't make this shit up.

Back