Great Deals Thread

No worries . . . one of my distributors was passing on some decent prices so I thought I'd share.
Maxim-brace.jpg

image0011.jpg

What I'd like to find out is if just the extending brace part of their pdw brace fits in my battle arms pdw lower.

I've never been a fan of AR pistols but putting a CAA stock saddle on the buffer tube is good enough for me.

Maxim-brace.jpg

image0011.jpg

What I'd like to find out is if just the extending brace part of their pdw brace fits in my battle arms pdw lower.

I was under the impression that most of the PDW stocks/braces would fit . . . but I don't actually own one to say for sure. Every time someone asks for a price they're all sold out.

I've never been a fan of AR pistols but putting a CAA stock saddle on the buffer tube is good enough for me.

I wasn't either until I could legally shoulder it . . . then I bought a 10.5" 300 Blackout upper and let's just say it's probably my new favorite.

:)

Actually @RerouteToRemain I can get those Maxims CQB Pistol/PDW Braces . . .

flbime.jpg

battle-arms-development-ar-15-monolithic-pdw-lower-receiver-stock-system-bad-pdw-by-battle-arms-development-inc-5c4.jpg

I only need the actual extention/brace piece IF it were to fit the battle arms pdw lower. Battle arms told me they are making one but didn't give an eta.

So it would probably be a special order from manufacturer.

battle-arms-development-ar-15-monolithic-pdw-lower-receiver-stock-system-bad-pdw-by-battle-arms-development-inc-5c4.jpg

I only need the actual extention/brace piece IF it were to fit the battle arms pdw lower. Battle arms told me they are making one but didn't give an eta.

So it would probably be a special order from manufacturer.

Okay . . . not seeing any of those spare parts on my distributor's site right now.

Back