Great Deals Thread

https://www.sigsauer.com/promotions/2-mags-bag/

Sig Sauer just announced a "gear up" campaign for certain recently and soon to be purchased models.

Bummer below:

* Excludes purchase of P320 X5, P210, P224, MPX, PMCX, and PM400. Access code is one-time use with no balance carry over.

* Excludes purchase of P320 X5, P210, P224, MPX, PMCX, and PM400. Access code is one-time use with no balance carry over.
I wonder why the X5 model isn't included. It doesn't take special mags or anything that I know of. Kind of dumb IMO.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Smit...Id=108093780&CQ_search=m%2526p9&WTz_stype=REG

M&P9 $299 with a rebate available

Rebate:

Purchase a qualifying Smith & Wesson Centerfire M&P Full Size, Compact or Shield pistol and receive either two boxes of Hornady Critical Defense Ammo, two magazines and a Caldwell Pistol Mag Charger (Retail Value of $180) or a $75 mail-in rebate, depending on State of residency. Some restrictions apply. Valid through September 30, 2017

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Smith-Wesson-M-P-Pistol/1203128.uts?searchPath=/browse.cmd?categoryId=108093780&CQ_search=m%2526p9&WTz_stype=REG

M&P9 $299 with a rebate available

Rebate:

Purchase a qualifying Smith & Wesson Centerfire M&P Full Size, Compact or Shield pistol and receive either two boxes of Hornady Critical Defense Ammo, two magazines and a Caldwell Pistol Mag Charger (Retail Value of $180) or a $75 mail-in rebate, depending on State of residency. Some restrictions apply. Valid through September 30, 2017
I'd take the mags.

Aren't M&P mags pretty pricey? Like almost $25-$30 for a single one?

I'd take the mags.

Aren't M&P mags pretty pricey? Like almost $25-$30 for a single one?

Yeah give or take, I think I saw one for 34 at Cabela's. I can't believe all of these Shield deals. I paid 400 for mine and these guys are walking out the door with them in the 200s with extra accessories.

<{hfved}>

Yeah give or take, I think I saw one for 34 at Cabela's. I can't believe all of these Shield deals. I paid 400 for mine and these guys are walking out the door with them in the 200s with extra accessories.

<{hfved}>
I'll be completely honest, I have the M&P trigger with a passion but I could see myself getting a full size one on one of these deals someday that already has the cut in the slide for like an RMR just for fun.

Unless of course the Gen 5 Glocks that are rumored come with front serrations and the MOS cut.

I'll be completely honest, I have the M&P trigger with a passion but I could see myself getting a full size one on one of these deals someday that already has the cut in the slide for like an RMR just for fun.

Unless of course the Gen 5 Glocks that are rumored come with front serrations and the MOS cut.
The shield has a better trigger than the full size M&P line. I took mine apart, smoothed out the action with some sandpaper, and changed the sear geometry for less overtravel. It isn't the best trigger in the world but it feels pretty nice.

DVOR has a really nice looking SOG knife for sale. Like $50-$70 depending on sheath choice.

sog_ss1003-cp_0004_sheath.jpg

Can someone explain to me why the supposed "deluxe" sheath has a little opening for the blade to be exposed?

DVOR has a really nice looking SOG knife for sale. Like $50-$70 depending on sheath choice.

sog_ss1003-cp_0004_sheath.jpg

Can someone explain to me why the supposed "deluxe" sheath has a little opening for the blade to be exposed?

Cutting fishing line, 550 cord, seat belt, etc quickly and safely.

Decided to look it up further to see if it was intended for anything else. It's not, however that sheath also has a single stage sharpener for rough sharpening out in the field and a ferro rod.

The sharpener can be seen on the cutting edge close to the tip. Ferro is tip-spine.

Cutting fishing line, 550 cord, seat belt, etc quickly and safely.

Decided to look it up further to see if it was intended for anything else. It's not, however that sheath also has a single stage sharpener for rough sharpening out in the field and a ferro rod.

The sharpener can be seen on the vutying edge close to the tip. Ferro is tip-spine.
Kinda want now. FUCK.

Now I have a Hogue knife, this big SOG knife, and a Benchmade.... someone's going to think I'm a fat version of the Joker.

Lmao. Yeah I know how that goes. Fucking dvor, always has to be putting cool shit on sale for a great price.
It's a $135-$140 knife for like $70 for the deluxe sheath. Course people will buy at that price.

Back