Great Deals Thread

M&P Shield 9mm for $174.99 after mir

Edit

"two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols."

https://www.deguns.net/smith-and-wesson-shield-9mm-180021-022188147216-p/180021.htm

@Cubo de Sangre
@bushman505
@Gregolian
@Protectandserve
@Stoic1
@Chesten_Hesten
@spamking
@equus
@The Higher Power
@Palis
@astrozician
@Ashton
@rktg84
@wvboy

Last edited:
Wait a minute . . .

Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.

I may order one too. I need a new gun because you know, reasons...

Thanks for the tag. That's a sweet deal for a sweet gun. It's a little small for my hands, but I shoot it just fine. In CA, it comes with a safety and LCI (I understand you can have this removed) but a little red nail polish turns that into a cool little accent.

My wife loves shooting hers. Fellas, buy this one for that special someone in your life. If you think your lady can only handle a .380 ACP, think again...

I may order one too. I need a new gun because you know, reasons...

Sounds like you might be eligible for the $ rebate. Didn't realize you couldn't choose based on deguns site.

two (2) boxes of Hornady Critical Defense® ammunition, two (2) additional M&P magazines and a Caldwell® Mag Charger® Universal Pistol Loader, for a total MSRP value of $180. Consumers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. states with restrictions on magazine capacities and/or ammunition transfers will be eligible for a $75 mail-in cash rebate with the purchase of qualifying pistols.

Back