Great Deals Thread

Since this a 'deals' thread, anyone here ever use the "Make an offer" feature with Budsgunshop? I've bought several firearms from them because of thier already low prices, I'm just kinda curious what thier pattern of taking low offers is.

Since this a 'deals' thread, anyone here ever use the "Make an offer" feature with Budsgunshop? I've bought several firearms from them because of thier already low prices, I'm just kinda curious what thier pattern of taking low offers is.

I've looked at it. I'd also be curious to know about success rate with this.

I've looked at it. I'd also be curious to know about success rate with this.

Well I just purchased an 870 12 gauge with the 'Make an offer' feature....it saved me one dollar. It was kind of interesting, but really not worth it on this particular gun. They only give you 4 chances to make an acceptable offer, and it's instantly accepted or declined, so choose your offers wisely, don't waste them all on low ball offers. After they accept an offer its only good for an hour and you have to pay in cash to get it, otherwise you pay retail price.

I dunno, maybe you can some deals on some other firearms, but on this shotgun, it was just a waste of time.

Well I just purchased an 870 12 gauge with the 'Make an offer' feature....it saved me one dollar. It was kind of interesting, but really not worth it on this particular gun. They only give you 4 chances to make an acceptable offer, and it's instantly accepted or declined, so choose your offers wisely, don't waste them all on low ball offers. After they accept an offer its only good for an hour and you have to pay in cash to get it, otherwise you pay retail price.

I dunno, maybe you can some deals on some other firearms, but on this shotgun, it was just a waste of time.

Do you have to pay to make an offer, like paying to bid on their auctions? Isn't that them where you purchase credits to bid and if you get the bid you get your credits applied toward the price?

Do you have to pay to make an offer, like paying to bid on their auctions? Isn't that them where you purchase credits to bid and if you get the bid you get your credits applied toward the price?

I've never bid on thier auctions, so I don't know how that works. But when you make an offer you simply sign in, and click the make an offer button and enter the amount, and they'll either accept it or deny it instantly. If they accept the offer then a message pops up that tells you the firearm has been added to your cart, and you have 1 hour to complete the purchase of you lose offer and it goes back to retail price.

So in short, no you don't have to pay to make an offer.

What's the actual retail price for the CZ-75 SP01?

Saw one with night sights NIB for $650 today. I've seen them as low as $620 online used, MSRP is $680 with the nightsights according to GOG.

I just bought a Springfrield 1911 Loaded in January, but may spring for the CZ too, if the price is reasonable.

Awesome deal on a LWRC 16.1" M6IC on gunbroker.

Comes with a embroidered rifle case, 10 pmags(choice of colors), magpul afg 2, Aimpoint T1 Micro,

Link

lwrc-b.jpg

pix930052295.jpg

pix912811438.jpg

This seller also has models in all black, 14.7" models, etc. You basically get the rifle at msrp and then get about $1000 in free stuff.

14.7 model
pix980100057.jpg

Black 16"
pix658251088.jpg

All come with a free Aimpoint.

Back