Great Deals Thread

Anybody remember if President's Day is usually a day with sales in the gun industry? I need some stuff and I hate paying full price. :D

Beretta is having a 50% off and free shipping deal on clothing. I was surprised by how stylish most of it was. I picked up a couple t-shirts on the cheap ($27 shipped).

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/store/men-s-clothing/

I also see they have the .22lr conversion kits for the 92FS. $400. The prices isn't spectacular but when I was shopping around for them a few years ago they'd become hard to find.

@Cubo de Sangre

Did you say you had issues with CDNN?

They have a ksg for 699.

I did. Due to my location and how they wanted to keep the +10rd mags from a pistol purchase (without swapping for 10rd mags or allowing me to have them shipped elsewhere). Seemed shady and I'm still a little butthurt. Not so much so I wouldn't take advantage of a great deal from them. Oh, and the rep said they were out of these 10rd mags I needed even though the site said in stock. I called back the next day, got a different guy, and next thing you know they were in stock. Still, a deal is a deal. Pride has its limitations. :oops:

But Cabela's is who I'm really peeved at for that scope fiasco. They couldn't even bother to respond to my complaints over my cancelled order. Then I got a catalog the other day too. I hope they pay out the ass shipping me those.

I did. Due to my location and how they wanted to keep the +10rd mags from a pistol purchase (without swapping for 10rd mags or allowing me to have them shipped elsewhere). Seemed shady and I'm still a little butthurt. Not so much so I wouldn't take advantage of a great deal from them. Oh, and the rep said they were out of these 10rd mags I needed even though the site said in stock. I called back the next day, got a different guy, and next thing you know they were in stock. Still, a deal is a deal. Pride has its limitations. :oops:

But Cabela's is who I'm really peeved at for that scope fiasco. They couldn't even bother to respond to my complaints over my cancelled order. Then I got a catalog the other day too. I hope they pay out the ass shipping me those.

Alright thanks. I'll probably steer clear of them. Sounds like they might be a bait and switch with in/out of stock nonsense. Wait till they get a bunch of orders at a low to fund a purchase. I've seen others do shit like that and it takes 6 months to get your shit.

Alright thanks. I'll probably steer clear of them. Sounds like they might be a bait and switch with in/out of stock nonsense. Wait till they get a bunch of orders at a low to fund a purchase. I've seen others do shit like that and it takes 6 months to get your shit.

My impression would be they're like Bud's. If you don't need anything special and all goes well then it's a great place to get good deals. Otherwise don't expect much for customer service.

Brownell's: On sale for 12.99 .50BMG ammo cans and free shipping (on orders over $99) with code L7L. :)

Raptor charging handle for $68.92 (when you add it to the cart).

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=114&products_id=31247

AXTSRAPT-556-BLK_1.jpg

Back