Great photo of Conor's striking accuracy and fight IQ from UFC 229

What's more alarming is how rapidly Conor is balding.

"WAS" being the key word in that sentence.

He panic tapped...AGAIN.

How did he panic tap??? Nate, there was no way in hell he was getting out of they choke. The neck crank that Khabib pulled off would have felt like his head was going to come off! If he did not tap, he could have been looking at a broken jaw or neck! Khabib put all his anger into the crank!

Two more good moments.....

Ztdsinf.gif

videotogif_2017.04.22_12.22.26.gif

Last edited:
You do realise there's nothing wrong with tapping?
Literally everyone taps so many ufc fighters tap. What's the point of not tapping here? He was gonna get his neck cranked

You obviously miss the point.

Mr. Big Mouth McTapper ran his mouth 24/7/365, talking shit about how he was going to finish Khabib, embarrass him, end him.

Instead, he got demolished and quit.

And he quit by tapping.

So, after all that nonsense, acting a fool and shit talk, he quit. That's why people love seeing him tap, and cry "Please Herb, stop Uncle Khabib from crushing my face and cranking my neck."

The best part about tapping, is they can NEVER claim they got "caught with a lucky punch". McTapper tapped, he plain quit.

I'll politely decline your offer and I'm sorry that a statistical truth causes you to be upset.
You disrespect my country, what next, my religion? I'm jump over this keyboard and Hulk smesh your blonde highlighted hair.

You disrespect my country, what next, my religion? I'm jump over this keyboard and Hulk smesh your blonde highlighted hair.

I have no idea what faith you follow but I do not tend to insult religions. I also don't think citing facts is disrespecting your country. With over 70% of the population being overweight, of that almost 40% being obese according to the CDC as of 2015-2016, saying "fat is the norm" in relation to the US seems quite on target.

What's more alarming is how rapidly Conor is balding.
In a thread about a nice slip counter you're talking about his hairline. I guess you're one of those "hardcores" that hate him on the forum

So the guy that Rogaine was spazzing out about as assaulting Conor....never even landed the strike?? Or is that someone else?

I think there were four that Conor faught off. Three at least.

The 'assault' guy was probably the guy in red who hit him from behind.

Like all the level-headed people on here have been saying: Conor has zero KO power past the 8-10 minute mark.

Honestly I don't think he has any power at 155 full stop. Van Heerden, Paulie, and Floyd all said he hits like a bitch basically. You could see it clear as day in the Floyd fight. He strolled forward without a care in the world - and to compound the point, this is a 40 year old retired 130 pounder, who has a history of being extremely safety first, strolling forward without a care in the world. Conor can't punch at all by boxing standards, or even by MMA standards at 155. The Eddie fight is an aberration, little Eddie was shook as fuck, the shots that landed weren't even hard.

The Floyd and Kebab fights are better indication of his power. He is Conor "Pillowfists" McGregory.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

{<jordan}

Conor didn’t even hurt it drop the guy .. and he’s a 145er

I have no idea what faith you follow but I do not tend to insult religions. I also don't think citing facts is disrespecting your country. With over 70% of the population being overweight, of that almost 40% being obese according to the CDC as of 2015-2016, saying "fat is the norm" in relation to the US seems quite on target.
Bitch you were throwing shade...fuck outta here.

Bitch you were throwing shade...fuck outta here.

Any shade I may be throwing is negligible compared to those massive eclipses caused by your hefty compatriots.

Back