Great photo of Conor's striking accuracy and fight IQ from UFC 229

That black security guy looks about 400 lbs of pure fat, how did he land the job?

I'd rather have him guarding me the 80 year old security guards. At least he can take some of the punishment that may come my way, like he did with the guy who wanted to punch Conor. Looks like the other guy couldnt punch right with him in the way.

I was impressed with Conor getting punched and still swanging back against three separate people after just being dominated for three and a half rounds. He ate those shots to the back of the head like a champ.

View attachment 455093

Needs to be given more credit, IMO.
Came here expecting a shittard OP based off the title. Leaving satisfied
giphy.gif

Came here expecting a shittard OP based off the title. Leaving satisfied
giphy.gif

Not sure what that means, nor how I feel about your depiction of yourself after our interaction.

Perhaps there are cartoon or sex forums you could join instead of this one?

Desperate Conortard, grapsing for a meager win, even clinging to Dilon Danis for some redemption, and you get none... Don't kill yourself over grief, just quit MMA. You've got nothing left here, dumbass Conortard.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F10%2F09%2F15%2F38%2Fkhabibdanis_env.jpg

Huh?

Say in English please.

How did he panic tap??? Nate, there was no way in hell he was getting out of they choke. The neck crank that Khabib pulled off would have felt like his head was going to come off! If he did not tap, he could have been looking at a broken jaw or neck! Khabib put all his anger into the crank!

Son, imagine if he went lights out (as in...asleep) on his shield as he was actually TRYING to escape the hold................. Would you say..."Why the fuck didn't Conor tap before he was choked out?!"

...of course you wouldn't.

You would laud him for trying NOT to go quietly into that good night.

Like all the level-headed people on here have been saying: Conor has zero KO power past the 8-10 minute mark.
It was obvious to mma fans not so much of followers of celebrity and social media

You do realise there's nothing wrong with tapping?
Literally everyone taps so many ufc fighters tap. What's the point of not tapping here? He was gonna get his neck cranked
Theres something wrong with quitting and not fighting off the sub

That was the only punch Conor landed cleanly all night.

<bball2>

His striking is great. He wasn’t worried about the guy shooting for a take down.

To bad it didnt transfer in his fight against Khabib.

I see this gif so much, is that the only punch Khabib landed in the standup ?
Really....that is your interpretation of seeing Conor get starched by a dude w/ "terrible standup"? Did we see any of Conor's gifs. No he snapped conors head back a ton in the fight, but this was the most impressive one and the hardest conor has ever been hit in his life. By a grabbler with amateur level standup

Back