Great Pyramid at Giza - BIG New Chamber(s) Found In

andnowweknow

Person Woman Man Camera
@Steel
Reaction score
It's always been rather obvious that the internal structure of the Great Pyramid (Cheops, Khufu) at Giza is obscenely bizarre with competing theories as to what is really going on at the site. Regardless of whether you think it was a functional structure or a spiritual one (or both) everyone should find this sort of discovery amazing given how long people have been inspecting and exploring the monument.

A Chasm the size of the currently known "Grand Gallery" has been found above and to the side of all other structures in the pyramid. The video below shows the substantial modern techniques brought to bare to discover this...and add to the overall mystery that surrounds everything about the construction and its possible uses.

The Great Pyramid is the most impressive of all the ancient wonders of the world by some margin in my opinion and stands today as the most impressive feat of construction man has ever achieved (yes, I know there are many criteria for this, just my opinion given it would easily be the most expensive construction project today of any existing single structure on earth were it to be recreated).

Last edited:
That's pretty interesting. Seems like we need to find a way to get in there and check it out.

I read they were going to drill a hole and deploy a small drone to video the inside of it. Apparently we're talking a space as tall as the Statue of Liberty.

Interesting, but I'd be willing to bet they're nothing more than corridors.

Anyone expecting to find anything stashed within those voids, is likely to end up being disappointed.

Interesting, but I'd be willing to bet they're nothing more than corridors.

Anyone expecting to find anything stashed within those voids, is likely to end up being disappointed.
There will be nothing in there, as there was nothing anywhere in the rest of the pyramid and no writings (contemporary to building) to speak of. But I think, as you well know, further understanding of the incredibly precise and perplexing nature of the interior structures is vital to understanding the monument itself and its purpose, which I remain convinced was function more so than ceremony. Still, it's great to see people spending big money doing research projects on the site.

I read they were going to drill a hole and deploy a small drone to video the inside of it. Apparently we're talking a space as tall as the Statue of Liberty.
I think you are thinking of Gantenbrink's Door, robot Upuaut.

gantendoormap.gif

This was years ago...but still relatively recent. They came across a "door"...only to find another "door" behind it they could not access lol. The builders of this thing were sneaky...but it should be said, Christopher Dunn was correct in his prediction of what they would find...

The video I posted is extremely recent.

There will be nothing in there, as there was nothing anywhere in the rest of the pyramid and no writings (contemporary to building) to speak of. But I think, as you well know, further understanding of the incredibly precise and perplexing nature of the interior structures is vital to understanding the monument itself and its purpose, which I remain convinced was function more so than ceremony. Still, it's great to see people spending big money doing research projects on the site.

It is, but I'm not convinced it'll make any difference. That people still buy the theory that it's a tomb built in 20 years under the supervision of Khufu, with nothing more than copper hand tools, doesn't provide me with much faith that the discovery of another corridor is going to make any significant impact. But I could be wrong.

There are no mummies in the pyramids.
You're spoiling his fun, but yes, not a single burial contemporary to ANY of the building of the over 80 known pyramids throughout Egypt has ever been found, looted or in tact. They were not tombs.

The Egyptians figured out electricity thousands of years before Tesla figured it out. That's what the Pyramids are.

This stuff is fascinating; it’s really intrigued me since I was a kid. In grade school I’d always have my nose buried in a book about ancient Egypt.

This stuff is fascinating; it’s really intrigued me since I was a kid. In grade school I’d always have my nose buried in a book about ancient Egypt.

Egypt is one of the few foreign countries that I actually have a real interest in visiting and it's all because of the history. Definitely fascinating stuff.

Back