Great Pyramid at Giza - BIG New Chamber(s) Found In

987_andrewsarchus_meike_hakkaart.jpg

latest

t-rex-830629.jpg

I hate to be that guy but there are quite a few animals that were much larger than the short-faced bear.

Yea, you are that guy lol. Large reptiles and dinosaurs were millions of years ago. What is being discussed here is the mega-fauna inhabiting North America at the end of the last ice age which was only 12,000 years ago. Sabertooth Tigers, Wooly Mammoths, 600 pound beavers, short faced bears, 16 foot tall ground sloths, etc.

Yea, you are that guy lol. Large reptiles and dinosaurs were millions of years ago. What is being discussed here is the mega-fauna inhabiting North America at the end of the last ice age which was only 12,000 years ago. Sabertooth Tigers, Wooly Mammoths, 600 pound beavers, short faced bears, 16 foot tall ground sloths, etc.

There were three different species of proboscidean (Elephants basically) on the North American Continent for about 6 million years...and 12k years ago, save a few pockets here and there, they all went away along with roughly 120 other species over 100lbs in body weight.

Try to wrap your head around how close in time that is to us. I don't think enough people really understand the scope of what happened on planet Earth literally in the backyard of the house we call "history".

On topic, your general skeptic nature hasn't crept into this thread. What gives? Any thoughts on the new cavities/chambers located with the imaging technology used in the OP? Seems to widen the mystery surrounding the monument a bit.

I'm skeptical towards extraordinary and unlikely things. If they said to chambers held aliens or some evil spell, I'd be skeptical.

But it seems like it's just a new chamber they found with better scanning technology. Are they suggesting something crazy about this that I'm missing? I thought it was just a new room in the building.

How do you get used to having this in your backyard? My days would be consumed just staring at it...

6948889653_68b51e7c1d_b.jpg

yep. i'd be blazed 24/7 just chilling and enjoying the view while it destroys my mind lol.

One of the biggest red flags for the dating of the pyramids is the water evidence. There are silt deposits around but not under the pyramid dating 10 to 12k years ago (end of the last ice age). There are also records made by Arabs of the limestone before it was removed showing erosion up to 240 ft in height.

The only event capable of submerging the great pyramid 240ft would be the flood at the end of the last ice age.

My money is on the pyramids being in the ballpark of 40-50k years, which would place the pyramids a stones throw away from the Nile and not 5 miles away. Just seems logical to me.

I think modern and even what we consider ancient egyptians are basically taking credit for something an earlier civilization built and for them its not up for discussion. I've personally experienced this with some friends whose parents migrated from egypt. I brought up the age of the pyramids and the parents looked at me like I shot their dog, raped em, burned their house down, etc....

It's so ingrained in Egyptian culture that I wouldn't be surprised if Egypt hasn't been actively destroying any evidence to the contrary for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Andrewsarchus is not a dinosaur. The picture didn't upload for you?

One of the biggest red flags for the dating of the pyramids is the water evidence. There are silt deposits around but not under the pyramid dating 10 to 12k years ago (end of the last ice age). There are also records made by Arabs of the limestone before it was removed showing erosion up to 240 ft in height.

The only event capable of submerging the great pyramid 240ft would be the flood at the end of the last ice age.

My money is on the pyramids being in the ballpark of 40-50k years, which would place the pyramids a stones throw away from the Nile and not 5 miles away. Just seems logical to me.

I think modern and even what we consider ancient egyptians are basically taking credit for something an earlier civilization built and for them its not up for discussion. I've personally experienced this with some friends whose parents migrated from egypt. I brought up the age of the pyramids and the parents looked at me like I shot their dog, raped em, burned their house down, etc....

It's so ingrained in Egyptian culture that I wouldn't be surprised if Egypt hasn't been actively destroying any evidence to the contrary for hundreds if not thousands of years.

After doing some research myself I've pretty much come to the same conclusion. I think the Sphynx and the great pyramid are older than 12000 years and the rest are copies. Even if you look at the architecture of the great pyramid, the size of blocks, it's slope, it looks like another civilization built it.

I don't take any issue with the idea it is older than 2550bc, even old enough to have been constructed at least in part 12k years or prior.

Do you have reference for the following:

-the silt deposits around but not under

-sea cow remains, limestone is full of fossils

-arab accounts of the 240ft erosion, the casing stones didn't come off until after the 1200s.

Andrewsarchus is not a dinosaur. The picture didn't upload for you?

My point is that the Andrewsarchus is from the Eocene epoch 45 million years ago. We were talking about the megafauna in N. America a mere 12,000 years ago.

There were three different species of proboscidean (Elephants basically) on the North American Continent for about 6 million years...and 12k years ago, save a few pockets here and there, they all went away along with roughly 120 other species over 100lbs in body weight.

Try to wrap your head around how close in time that is to us. I don't think enough people really understand the scope of what happened on planet Earth literally in the backyard of the house we call "history".

I think its probably happened several times, or maybe many times, a partial or complete reset of civilization. The fact that we are enjoying a time right now when that isn't happening is kinda scary. At any time a rock could speed into our atmosphere at 12 kilometers per second and end civilization as we know it. This doesn't even account for violent volcanism like super volcanoes, global warming, ice ages, etc.

It’s definitely plausible that the Egyptians did not build it , but mearly found and “restored” it and maybe even modified it some for tumb purposes when they had no idea what the structures were really for.

We keep finding older and older shit.

Gobli tenche(sp??) has lots of weird animal carvings and even some dinosaurs

Even if they had just found fossils hiwnwoukd they have known what they looked like?

And all the underwater shit we keep finding had to have been built withbmuch different sea levels.

As early Man used to always set up shop around water they must have had to uproute and move numerous times with changing water levels and left shit behind basically starting over each time

And ice ages messing things up too.

Awesome quick tour of Khufu...do yourself a favor and turn the sound off.

I think its probably happened several times, or maybe many times, a partial or complete reset of civilization. The fact that we are enjoying a time right now when that isn't happening is kinda scary. At any time a rock could speed into our atmosphere at 12 kilometers per second and end civilization as we know it. This doesn't even account for violent volcanism like super volcanoes, global warming, ice ages, etc.
I tend to agree it's probably happened several times, a reset. Just a little food for thought as devil's advocate, not necessarily my belief...

-the climate event known as the Younger Dryas and the subsequent jerking warming trends out of it is the most traumatic climate event since modern humans arrived on the scene.

-the Holocene, the period we are in now, is the longest period of interglacial warmth in the last 100k years. This would be a reason to perhaps believe the climate may have prevented civilization from reaching certain heights. Warmth has always triggered advancement, Carlson espouses on that well and in depth.

- it seems possible to me that just as the dinosaur's extinction allowed our mammalian ancestors to flourish, perhaps the Extinction of the large predators at the end of the last ice age made the opening for human civilization expansion just a bit wider.

An ancient dick measuring contest to see who can build the biggest anonymous building. Because that is what the great Pyramid is...an anonymous building. Doesn't seem like you'd forget to put your name all over something if you were such a megalomaniac.

Why would they put any name inside a place where nobody was ever supposed to go. The casing stones were mostly gone so who knows what was on them?

Back