Great Pyramid at Giza - BIG New Chamber(s) Found In

@andnowweknow

You big into egyptology ? You know a bit about the pharaohs ?

What do you know/think about #MyGirl Nefertiti ? I know no one really knows, but I'm wondering what you personally believe, if you've given it any thought ?

Do you think she ruled after her hubby Akhenaten bit the dust (as some people speculate) ? Do you think she died (was murdered) and was 'erased' from history ?

Some people think the ruler Neferneferuaten was her.

Do you think 'the younger lady' mummy is her ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Younger_Lady

g_n_nofretete_02.jpg

#WhatAWoman
#StillMyGirl
I'm very skeptical about detailed events like this. The history is extremely piecemeal and I have no real reason to disbelieve the orthodox recreation of the events surrounding Akhenaten. I don't have an alternative idea on this one.

It would be nice if concrete lasted longer than 50 years.

I believe they worked it out the last year or so. Off the top of my head theres a mineral in the ash that hardens the concrete when it contacts water(maybe salt). Been a while since I researched it but I'd be expecting some changes in the next 10 years.

I'm very skeptical about detailed events like this. The history is extremely piecemeal and I have no real reason to disbelieve the orthodox recreation of the events surrounding Akhenaten. I don't have an alternative idea on this one.

Thanks for the reply.

Ancient Egypt is fascinating. It's a shame we don't know more about the events that transpired.

No one really knows what happened to her, yet she is a major iconic figure. One of the most popular ancient Egyptians. Her bust is one of the greatest pieces of art.

As for the pyramids, they interest me greatly. I'm not one for 'aliens', but honestly, I don't see how they could have built those things.

A comment I'll share, which I saw on a youtube video before, which made me laugh.

"fucking white people would rather believe aliens built the pyramids than africans"

{<jordan}

Thanks for the reply.

Ancient Egypt is fascinating. It's a shame we don't know more about the events that transpired.

No one really knows what happened to her, yet she is a major iconic figure. One of the most popular ancient Egyptians. Her bust is one of the greatest pieces of art.

As for the pyramids, they interest me greatly. I'm not one for 'aliens', but honestly, I don't see how they could have built those things.

A comment I'll share, which I saw on a youtube video before, which made me laugh.

"fucking white people would rather believe aliens built the pyramids than africans"

{<jordan}
No problem. And yes, Egypt is really fascinating...mostly because the seemingly best stuff happens at or towards the very beginning with all sorts of ups and downs afterwards.

Dragons I think had to have existed in some way or form, there are too damn many totally independent legends of them for something to have not been around.

What’s the possibility of small groups of something like teradactiles still flying around?
Dragons are very archaic and likely originate at some level from the same source if you go back far enough, but I would doubt any of it has to do with a fire breathing lifeform. Most likely it goes back to an ancient God or Myth that is common to all cultures who diverged over time but remained in touch with the Dragon mythos. And by "very archaic", we're talking well beyond what we call human history, back in to deep history unaccounted for.

The technology that makes this possible is wild...and the structure of these pyramids internally continues to be the real mystery for me.

No eta on when the data will be compiled?

Their ENTIRE history for the most important site in Egypt (Giza) relies on it being built in 20 years as a tomb for Khufu. If that "truth" goes away, the whole narrative is completely gone. In fairness to the orthodox Egyptologists, what exactly is the alternative? It's pretty daunting to just wipe the slate clean, and it should also be said these people have done tons and tons of REALLY good work in the field otherwise.

Wipe it clean, if need be. Their job isn't to protect and perpetuate poorly drawn conclusions, it's to discover and come to the correct ones.

BTW, solid bump @90 50. This is a quality thread.

The Twelfth of Never.
I'm pretty sure the data is all compiled.

What they need to do is somehow get an invasive measure going where they can robotically get into the chamber and measure it with lasers. If it was just a staging point for materials it's still very interesting and will help in determining the construction methods used in the project itself which still has many many mysteries behind it. If it is a purpose built room that is not rough but finished off like say the kings chamber, all bets are off and the baby is out with the bath water on the already nonsense orthodox tomb theory.

Wipe it clean, if need be. Their job isn't to protect and perpetuate poorly drawn conclusions, it's to discover the correct ones.
Until they have something concrete to replace it with, that just isn't going to happen. If this 'void' can be fully vetted it's a huge turning point. Right now they don't even have a completely solid view of the orientation of the void, they just know it's above the Grand Gallery.

Cool video of the grand gallery by some tourists...

If a Sasquatch mummy is in there I’m gonna be so stoked.

If a Sasquatch mummy is in there I’m gonna be so stoked.

Wearing a crown, holding a blaster rifle.

Next to his coffin is a stone sarcophicus that contains Doom Guy

Dragons I think had to have existed in some way or form, there are too damn many totally independent legends of them for something to have not been around.

What’s the possibility of small groups of something like teradactiles still flying around?
I get beat up every time I say this, but I think our ancestors knew of what we call dinosaurs. I think that is the genesis of the dragon myths.

I get beat up every time I say this, but I think our ancestors knew of what we call dinosaurs. I think that is the genesis of the dragon myths.

We have proof now with the stone depictions of stegosaurus and shit and gobli techi or however it’s spelled.

We know shit about our history and the actual timelines of shit on this planet.

Like the heavy rainfall weathering on the Sphinx that would have to have happened way way the fuck before we thought people were even wearing clothes, much less building sphinx’s

It's a good guess, but if you read into it the ancient people are more likely referring to events in the sky...namly meteors (large and small) either entering the atmosphere or off in orbit otherwise.

If you are interested in going deep, the maestro on the topic has plenty of material. See below...

Here-there-be-Dragons_Clean.jpg

http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/here-there-be-dragons

We have proof now with the stone depictions of stegosaurus and shit and gobli techi or however it’s spelled.

We know shit about our history and the actual timelines of shit on this planet.

Like the heavy rainfall weathering on the Sphinx that would have to have happened way way the fuck before we thought people were even wearing clothes, much less building sphinx’s

The theory that the sphinx is older than the pyramid has long been debunked.

Back